Chapter 15

Shawn's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of french toast and the sound of bacon sizzling.

"Morning Shawn." Everybody said in synch. The were all ready for the day and looked like they had been up for at least an hour.

"Good morning." I responded, groggily, as I rubbed my eyes.

"Jet lag?" Nash asked me.

"Guess so." I said back.

I looked over at Mckenzie, who gave me a huge smile. She was beautiful.

"Ooooooh! Let's go to the movie theater today!!!, It's the last day of Spring break." She was excited at firat, but said the last part with a frown.

She served the breakfast with orange juice and gave us all a plate to put our breakfast on. We ate our food in silence, occasionally talking about what we were going to do today. Once we were finished, Mckenzie ran upstairs to change. She put on a Musical.ly tee and some light grey shorts. To top it off, she put on some grey vans and her hair was half up/ half down.

"Let's go!!" She yelled and ran out the door.

We all slowly followed.

"Hurry up we don't have all day!" She said, impatiently.

Cameron smiled and ran after her. He picked her up and ticked her. I could tell she was really ticklish.

"Cameron...stop...no...I'll do anything!"she said in between laughs.

Me and Nash looked at each other and smiled as he snapped a picture.

Cameron's P.O.V

We hopped in the car after agreeing that I would stop tickling her if she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Mckenzie was driving, so I went on instagram. I saw that Nash posted somthing. It was a picture of me and Kenzie kissing in the pool last night. It was captioned "Where I found these 2 last night. @camerondallas @faith.kenz.rob. "Really Nash?" I reached back and slapped him. He smiled, already knowing what he did.

"What?" Mckenzie asked. I showed her the post.

"It's kinda tumblr. I like it." She said, while smiling.

"Yeah, I guess so" I agreed.

We jumped out of the car and went into the movie theater. We decided to watch "Miracles from heaven." All us boys were kind of reluctant at watching an emotional movie, because we're all huge crybabies; but we gave in.

We bought our popcorns, drinks, and candy, and took our seat. We had a couple fans approach us, and we took pictures and talked for a while. Mckenzie sat to my left, Nash to my right, and Shawn to Nash's Left. We started the movie and it was really good so far. About 30 minutes into the movie, somebody sat next to Mckenzie.

"Hey baby" He whispered.

I felt a rush of anger as I saw that it was Derick. I lifted Mckenzie's head off my chest and switched seats with her. I couldn't really focus on the movie, only on Derick's actions, he wouldn't hurt or scare Mckenzie again. I held on to her tight. As if in slow motion, Derick jumped up on top of Mckenzie and tried to kiss her. Although it seemed as if it was in slow motion, my body was frozen and couldn't move.

Mckenzie screamed. He was trying to choke her. It all happened so quickly like he had some superpower. Almost immediatly, Nash tore Derick away from Mckenzie and slammed him to the ground. Derick didn't let go of Mckenzie though, so me and Shawn had to rip Mckenzie from his grip. I held her to my chest, but she didn't cry, just squeezed me really tightly. I watched as Derick pulled out a gun and pointed it at Nash's heart.

"No!" Mckenzie screamed and jumped out of my arms. She jumped in front of the gun, and as he started to pull the trigger. My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach. I thought the world was about to end. Well, technically it was because she was my world.

I couldn't live without Kenzie or Nash. My body was frozen, as I stood staring with my eyes wide with shock.