Chapter 6

Mckenzie's P.O.V

I woke up to a shirtless Cameron. It scared me at first, I'm not used to waking up to a shirtless guy in my bed. I also wasn't used to sleeping in someone else's bed. I wasn't used to any of it. A wave of excitement came over me as I realized that me and Cam kissed last night....maybe we could be more than friends. But then it got really akward because I realized we slept together last night. Yeah.... Me and my best friend slept together. But not like slept..like I was just scared...yup, just scared. That's what I would go with.

I got up to get ready, because Cameron would NOT want to wake up and see that he was next to a Morning Mckenzie. I shivered at the thought. First, I went to the bathroom and got in a shower. I didn't get my hair wet, because I would wake them up if I blow dried my hair. I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on my clothes that Mrs. Dallas picked up from my house. It was a dark blue tank top with a pair of light tan cotton shorts things. I put on a little bit of mascara. I went downstairs and poured a bowl of Cheerios while watching Saturday morning cartoons. I was watching the Fairly odd Parents. I washed out my bowl and put it in the dish washer. Then, I remembered that we were going to the beach. I left a note for Cameron.

Went to get stuff from my house be back soon if I'm not already back. Don't worry about me. My mom isn't home. (Leaving at 8:30 so if not back in about an hour from then, save me please)
~Mckenzie♡

I my set of keys that I left in my backpack and went into the house. I grabbed my big black suitcase. I stuffed in clothes, and other Ness city's. I grabbed a beach bag and put a bathing suit, sunscreen and a beach towel. When I was leaving, I went to open the door, but it swung open and the person behind the door was not somebody I was hoping to see.