Chapter 10

Cameron's P.O.V

Today was the day I would plan Mckenzie's big suprise. I was so nervous... I mean what was the worst that could happen. She would reject me because she didn't feel the same way and we weren't even friends anymore..... Stop cameron. My mind was trying to tell me to chicken out of it but what if she did feel the same? I got dressed and left a note on the door for Kenzie. I hope she wouldn't be worried or anything like that.

Mckenzie's P.O.V

I woke up to an empty hotel room. Great. He ditched me. Thoughts crossed my mind about if he went out with some other girls.

I tried to shake the image out of my head. I changed into some jeggings with a grey Cameron Dallas sweatshirt. I had some orange juice and a Pop Tart. When I was heading to the bathroom I saw a note on the door.

Hey babe, going out with Matt and Nash. Didn't want to wake you: you were too beautiful sleeping😉 Be back soon my love. Please stay in the hotel- with everything going on I don't want you out by yourself. If you decide to leave, please shoot me a text.
~Love, Cameron♡

I was relieved when he said he was going with Matt and Nash. His handwriting was perfect. I put my hair into a messy bun and sat on Cameron's bed because I could see the T.V better. I surfed through the channels and finally settled on watching Friends.

*3 hours later*

"Hey babe!" Cameron said as he walked in.

"Hi Cameron!" I said excitedly

I gave him a huge hug. I missed being in his arms so much. We layed down on the bed for about 2 hours when we heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw the last person I wanted to see right now.

Cameron had stood up. I ran to him. I whispered "Oh my God, what do I do Cameron, it's my mom and I can tell she's really drunk."

"It's fine get in the bathtub." Cameron said.

Right as we started walking my mom shot through the door and the bullet went right were we just were.

"Goooo!" he whispered loudly

I started to cry. Cameron's nervous, he's never nervous. As Cameron dialed the police, I heard Karri say "I'm gonna kill you both, once I knock this door down!" We locked the bathroom door and hid in the bathtub.

"Hello this is 911, what is your emergency?" The dispatcher said calmy.

"Somebody is at our hotel door threatening to kill us and shooting through the door. She said she was going to knock the door down." Cameron said very quickly but quietly.

"Okay, I will send police your way right now." The dispatcher said.

"Thank you." Cameron said

"Please stay on the phone so we can make sure you are okay." The dispatcher then said.

"Okay" Cameron said.

He held me so tight.

"I love you so much Mckenzie Faith Roberts. Not just as a friend. I love you with all my heart. I love you more than anyone else on this Earth and their would be no point of me living anymore without you. I love you as more than a friend Mckenzie, I hope you understand how much I love you." Cameron said

"I love you the same exact way Cameron, I was just scared you felt different, I Love you Cameron Alexander Dallas. I'm not going to lose you today." I said.

Cameron looked into my eyes still hugging me and our lips crashed into each other's. It was such a passionate kiss, an I love you kiss, an I'm not gonna lose you today kiss. We were interrupted by the door falling down. We remembered we were still on the phone with the dispatcher.
"She just knocked down the door, but I hear sirens." Cameron whispered into the phone. "Where are you two lovebirds?!" She said with an evil laugh. She banged on the bathroom door until I thought it would fall over.

I squeezed Cameron closer to me. I kissed him.

"I love you Cameron... I want you to know that, because I think we're about to die." I said , tears rolling rapidly down my cheek.

"I love you too, but we aren't going to die today." Cameron said reassuringly.

I kissed him, thinking that this wouldn't be our last one.

As soon as I moved my lips, the door came crashing down, and right before they handcuffed her, I watched as she shot Straight through Cameron's head. The love of my life. Shot. In the head. Almost a 0% chance of living.

"I HATE YOU MOM, HE'S DEAD... I LOVED HIM....WHY???!!!" I screamed louder than I ever have in my life.

My whole life blurred through in my head, almost all of the memories included Cameron.

Now the only person I loved the most in life was in front of me, passed out.

I kissed Cameron, not caring that he had blood covering his face. I watched as they took him into an ambulance. I told him I loved him more than anything.

I prayed harder than I ever have in my life. I prayed that somehow, he would live. I wouldn't make it without him.

But the worst part of it was when I watched the doctors pronounce the only person I cared about dead. I wanted to kill myself. My mom. I wish my mom would've shot me. I hated my life. My knees weakened I fell to the ground, curled up in a ball and screamed and cried. I remember repeatedly screaming "Just kill me, please. Please." I prayed that I would die. I wanted to be dead. The love of my life, dead, because of my stupid mom. I WANNA DIE....PLEASEEE..I WANT TO DIE... LET ME DIEEEEE...... Somebody grabbed my arm. It was Nash. I hugged him. We cried. We prayed. We wished to die.