Chapter 13

Mckenzie's P.O.V

I was so happy. The only thing I had been wanting lately was for Cameron to be mine. And now he was. It was a dream come true.

We got into his car after we were done talking to the fans. I laughed at the nickname they made up for us.

"What're you laughing at?" Cameron asked me.

"Camzie" I said, laughing. Cameron joined in and we laughed all the way home.

We walked into the house and I hopped in a shower. Once I got out, I blow dried my hair, and put on my under garments, a Magcon shirt, and some short. I then brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Cameron in just his boxers. Oh My God, I'm having breathing problems.

"Why are you having breathing problems?" Cameron asked with a huge grin on his face.

Did I say that out loud? Ugh I'm such an idiot.

"Because the hot water made it really steamy so the air was thick, and it was hard to breath" is said nervously.

"Oh....okay then" he said sarcastically.

Maybe he would've believed me if I didn't play with my hair. I'm such an idiot. I started blushing uncontrollably.

"Awe don't be embarassed babe- but you do look adorable blushing." He said, reassuringly. Which only caused me to blush even more.

I plugged in my phone and began to lay down as Cameron picked me up bridal style and starting running with me.

"CAMERON WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" I said in between laughs because he started to tickle me.

"STOP!" I shouted.

"I mean I could, but, why would I want to?" He said.

(Haha)

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!"
I screamed

He then threw me in the pool.

He was laughing hysterically.

Once I caught me breath, I yelled at the top of my lungs, "CRIME STOPPERS!!!!", only causing Cam to laugh even harder.

I splashed him with water. As he was still laughing, he said "Stop!!!, Mckenzie.

He was still in just his boxers. I ran out of the pool and jumped onto his back. I put my hands over his eyes so that he couldn't walk away, and I pushed him into the pool.

I jumped in with him and he started splashing me with water. I splashed him back. This was perfect. In the pool during the sunset, with the man of my dreams, who; not to mention was in just his boxers. Cameron gently lifted me to his chest and pressed his soft lips to mine. I combed my fingers through his hair as he held my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. He kissed my neck, and moved back up to my lips, holding my waist tightly the whole time. The kiss lasted for about 5 minutes, until I looked over and saw Nash. Oh yeah. I forgot we invited him over tonight. For the first time in my life, I wish we didn't invite Nash over here. I loved him though. He was my best friend.

"Hey Nash." I said to break the silence.

"Hey, sorry for interrupting you guys." He said while laughing.

"Yeah, seriously Nash, I was about to get it and you had to interrupt us. Thanks a lot." Cameron said, jokingly.

I slapped his shoulder. Not too hard, but to the point that he said ouch.