Chapter-30(edited)

Vertika's POV

Next morning when I wake up I heard noises.

"Should I wake them up?" A voice asked.

"No let me take a pic first" prithi said.

Then I heard a click. I eyes open prithi n sakshi were standing in front of me. I'm still at the Terrace. Virat was sound asleep in my lap n my hands are in his hair.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"Well we should be asking you this" prithi points out.

"We were talking last night n we fall asleep here" I explained.

"How can you both fall asleep in such an uncomfortable position" sakshi said.

"Well I don't know about her but I was very comfortable last night" virat's rashly n deep voice said.

He looked totally hot right now. His hair were a mess, his eyes still have sleep in them ,and my God his voice sound so sexy right now.

"Both of you get up now. There is a party tonight we need to go for shopping" sakshi informed us.

After having a shower I get changed.
On the hall everyone was having breakfast so I joined them.

"I'm so excited for the party" sakshi said giggling.

"You always are" prithi points out.

"What party?" I asked them.

"Oh yes how could you will know you were busy having you own party" prithi said playfully.

I gare at her not to tease me  "BCCI wants a party after the T20 series" Mahi told.

"Oh" I asked.

Virat turned to me n whisper in my ears "will you come with me vertika" he said softly.

"As like your date?" I asked him.

"Yes like my date" he confirmed.

I put my hand on my chin in a way of thinking "well I'm not quite-"  I started but virat cuts me " like you can say no to me" virat said with confidence.

"Is that a challenge Mr. Kohli?" I asked him.

"Come on vertika say yes" virat a bit louder.

"For what?" Jazz asked.

"For going to the party with me" virat said.

"You are going with him. I should have asked first" jazz said.

"Well I haven't said yes to virat yet" I said teasing virat.

"Come on that's not done" virat said with a pout.

"Some on seems desperate" Prithi said.

I just laugh stands n started to walk when virat said "where are you going give me my answer first".

I bent near his ear n whisper "yes Mr. Kohli I will go with you" I said n kissed him on his cheeks.

I don't know from where this courage came but after last night things seems changed. I don't know what but I like this feeling.

In the evening:
"At least let me see myself " I said to prithi.

You see we are getting ready for the party but she is not letting me do anything coz she thinks I can't get ready myself.

After lunch we have gone some shopping. I bought a beautiful blue dress. Its simple but elegant n this colour suits me.

So prithi said that I need to look my best as I'm going with virat kohli. I'm not allowed to see mirror till I'm completely ready.

She has done my hair. I have told her to leave my hair open as virat always seems to have problem with so she has just carrel them a bit.
She is almost finished with my make up when she remember that her kajal is in her room so she tells me put on my dress till she brings her kajal.

Virat's POV

I was just doing to my room when I heard vertika's voice from her room. Her door was open so I enters but I stop dead in track when I saw vertika.

She was wearing a beautiful dress. It fits her perfectly like it was just made for her. I stare at her when I noticed she is trying to zip up her dress but her hands couldn't reach.
I move a bit. She must have hear me entering coz she said " prithi thank god you are back please zip up for me" she said without turning n she started to wear her earrings.

My legs move on their own accord I touched her skin it was smooth than silk. I couldn't stop my hands I found the zip n slowly started to zip up. My hands were in touch with her skin all the time. I felt her shiver when I finally zipped her dress.

I immediately left the room before she could find out.

I don't know what came over me but I can't help feeling her skin.
Get a grip on your self man. You are falling for her. But I really can't help it she is just perfect.

Later the evening when I meet vertika she was looking even more beautiful. The dress shows every curve of her body perfectly. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She looked just breathtaking may I add ravishing.

When we reached the party I regret taking vertika here coz every man in the party was staring at her. I want to punch every single one of them n tell them to back off she is mine.
Wait what?? Did I just said vertika is mine. Something is wrong with me today. Something is definitely wrong.
This is because of vertika. Its her fault why does she looks so beautiful.

After talking to a few people we went to get some thing to drink.

Just then David Miller comes n stand a bit too close to vertika n say "if your house is full. My heart is empty" he said a lame pick up line.

"You are getting worst Miller. Try to do better than this" vertika told him n stand closer to me. I smiled at this.

"Will do that but I'm quite good at dancing. Can I have a pleasure to dance with you?" Miller ask.

Vertika looks back at me as if asking if its fine or not. I was about to tell miller to back off when Danielle ask me for a dance. I couldn't say no to her so I said "its fine vertika. We'll dance next" I told her.

But the whole party we couldn't dance. Every time we try someone will comes. It was getting frustrating so I took vertika's hand n drag her in the backyard.

No one was in the backyard. I played 'I will find my way back to you' I pull her close n put my hands on her waist n she puts her hand around my neck. We were really close.

"Finally" I said.

Vertika just smile and it took my breath away. Everything that she does really makes my heart melt.

Here dancing with her I realised that I'm definitely falling for this girl. N I'm falling hard.

Listening to the song in the background n staring in her eyes I feel like nothing matter now. Just me n her. This moment is perfect n just our.

My eyes drifted to her lips. Oh that beautiful parts of lips I have an urge to taste them. I look back at her eyes n she is also staring at my lips. Oh so I'm not the only one here.

I lean in vertika also moves forward. That gives me courage so I leaned even closer just inches away from her lips.

The distance was about to close with Jazz called " virat vertika let's go everyone is leaving" .

"Jesus Christ" I curse. I hate that every time something or someone interrupt us. Can't I have a kiss?
I asked God but I controlled my emotion n took vertika's hand n whisper in her ears "until next time sweetheart" I said n kissed her cheeks.
She blush hard n shiver from my touch. It feels good to know I'm not the only one affected.

Hey guys. Another almost kiss what you guys think???

Don't forget to vote n comments.

Love you all- vmonster