Chapter-17(edited)

Virat's POV

"Can I remove it now" I asked Vertika for the tenth time.

"Don't you dare Mr. Kohli" she threatened me irritated.

"Come on Vertika you are not telling me where we are going n this blindfold is irritating" I told her but she doesn't reply n hold my hands tighter n continue taking me Gods knows where.

So If you haven't get what's happening here. It's pretty simple. Vertika has decided to take me out today and doesn't tell me where are we going.

"Stop complaining about it we are just there" she said.

After walking few more minutes she says "so you're ready ".

"As I ever been" I told her then she removed the blindfold.
What was in front of me really left me shocked.
I would never have guessed this one.
In front of us stand a giant fighting trunk. Around it there was a large ground where different cars were place. The car were not in there best condition

"What are we doing here?" I asked her.

"We are going to crash the cars" she said like she was talking about whether.

I give her 'are you mad look' but she just took my hand and opens the door of the trunk.

"Vertika are you out of your mind" I asked her.

"No its going to be fun virat trust me" she said and we entered the trunk a driver was already there.

"Wear these" he give us some kind of Jackets and helmets.

We put them on then the driver asked "so who's doing it first" I was still in shock so Vertika said "I'll go first".

With that the driver told Vertika who to drive the trunk.

When the first car came I just stare at it blankly. Vertika drive over the car the trunk moved over the complete car.
And Did it felt good. No it was great. The feeling was filled with excitement n anxiety but great.

So for the next 2 hours we did it. Crashing car after cars.

After we were done we both came out of the trunk and screamed. It was of the craziest thing that I have done but it felt awesome.

After tht Vertika took me to some ice cream parlour. The owner was her sisters friend.

The parlour was a sweet shop and I came to know that you yourself have the opportunity to make ice cream.

The lady took us at the back of the shop and told us how to make our ice cream.

"Let's make it is a challenge who can make the better ice cream" vertika asked me.

"OK get ready to loss Ms vats" I said.

With that we started making our Ice cream. Vertika was doing better then me. So I licked my finger in her ice cream and put it on her nose.

Vertika looked at me with anger and said "you just did not" and with that she took a handful of ice cream from my cup and put all of it on my face.

So no prices for who knew it led to an ice cream fight between us.

We both has destroyed pretty much whole of your faces and clothes.

When the owner came back she shouted "Vertika you doesn't did it again to my shop".

So I came to know that it was not the first time Vertika has done it.
She and her sisters has two pervious fights. But luckily the shop owner just charged some more money and told us to change. She also packed us some ice cream. Such a nice lady she was.

After that we came straight to hotel n went to our respective rooms to take a bath.

Then we had lunch. After that Vertika suggested to watch a movie.

Vertika put on ' she is the man' I haven't watch it but Vertika said Its a comedy movie so I watched it with our ice cream also.

3 hours later we both were tried after laughing so much it was indeed a funny movie. In fact the whole day was one of the most wonderful day I had in recent times.

In the evening vertika wanted to go out in park just simply walking around cracking silliest jokes. And had the time of my life.

I turned to vertika and said "thanks for everything vertika you really made my day today" I told her truthfully.

"Doesn't thank me virat I don't know when was the last time I had so much fun. So thank you so much for this day" she said with a heart melting smile.

"If it was not from you I would have been hiding in my room all day in self pity" I said.

"Its not you loss virat always remember. this is her loss that she let you slip away" she said looking deep into my eyes.

"You are one of the best person right now" I said and we both laughed just like how we did the whole morning.

Next morning after my morning staff vertika call to pack my bags we are going to Delhi.

After 2 hour our fight was to leave for Delhi.
when we all the team gather.

Jazz went near vertika and hugged her and took her hand and kissed it and said something in her ears that made her laugh.

I don't know why but I didn't like the way jazz was talking to her. He always flirted with her but she never seems to like him Like that. But still he always do it.

When I told him to back off he said that I was just jealous. But I was not back then coz I loved Anushka but now looking at them I don't know why but I felt jealously. It don't means tht I like vertika right.

God virat you has a heart break just now and you are having feelings for your manger. No no it wasn't Tht I'm protective for her like a friend . yes thts the matter nothing else.

Hey guys, I'm back so what you think of this chapter.

Don't for get to like n comments. I love to know your reviews on the story so please do leave comments.

Love. You all-vmonster