Chapter-19(edited)

A week has gone past. But it was too soon for me.

I went back to my home. Met my parents and just stayed home for like 4 days but I still want to be there and eats the Delicious food my mom cook. God I missed them so much.

But I also missed virat in this past week. Since I have started working for him we mainly always been together so not being around him was weird.

But he is coming back and I'm standing in front of the airport waiting for him.

After a few minutes later his plane landed and I saw his family coming my way.

Virat was the last one to come. I greeted them and told them to sit in the car as we all couldn't fit in one car so his family will be travelling in one car n I'll take virat in my car.

When virat comes and stand in front of me he hugs me and said "God I missed you" that brings a smile on my face.

"Missed you to" I said.

With that he took my hands and we both went for the car.

I was driving and virat was peacefully staring out.

"So how was the trip?" I asked him.

"Its was amazing vertika thank you so much.
I really don't realise how much I missed spending time with them till now" he said with a smile.

"You needed it" I told him and continued driving when virat asked "how was your weekend?".

"It was awesome I haven't left my home the whole
Weekend" I told him.

With that my phone started ringing. It was zoya's call today is her birthday and I was supposed to spend the whole day with her but I forgot that virat is coming today so I have to leave her and she was upset about it.

"You are not going to pick it?" Virat asked me.

"No Zoya will kill me any way so I think I should firstly complete my duties" I told virat.

He give me a confused look so I explained to him "actually today is Zoya's birth day and she wanted me to spend today with her but I forget that you will be back so..." .

"Sorry for that and you can go back after dropping me" virat told me.

"No no its fine and I'm not a bit interested to go on a shopping with her....she is a great person but when she shops she is not my favorite" I told him.

"You don't like shopping well that's interesting" he said with a smile.

"Virat will you do a favour for me ?"I asked him.

"yes what do you want" he asked.

"Can you please come with me at her birthday party you see she is a crazy fan of yours so she will surly forgive me then" I asked him.

It took him a few minutes before he said "OK I guess but I doesn't know anyone there so..." He said.

"Don't worry it just a few friends only and I'll be there" I said.

After that the whole ride was silent and it was comforting.

When we reached his home aarav took me to his room and started telling me stories of the trip.

Lunch was also like that everyone was happy to have a break after so long time.

Around 5 we left his home so that I can bought a birthday gift and get ready for the party.

I bought a painting for Zoya she is really fond of painting.

"So we are off to party now?" Virat said.

"No I need to change first" I told him.

"But you never really care and you said it was just a together of friends so-" he asked.

"Yes I know but this is like a tradition that for every party we all dress up and try to look our best" I said.

When we reached my place virat said that he really like my house.

"It is not big but perfect for me" I said him and told him to sit in the living room while I change.

I entered my room and started to look for a perfect dress.

I found one it was a blue dress not very reviling but still as it was a dress my legs were exposed but I doesn't have a problem in wearing it with my friends but virat also being there made me feel self conscious.

But he has seen so many girls wearing  even more short dresses he wouldn't even notice it.

I paired my dress with high heels and put a bit of makeup.
I put my hairs in a loose bun.

After about half an hour I was ready to go. I checked my self once more in the mirror and then took my phone locked my room and went to find virat.

He was still in the same posture. He was  doing something in his phone so I cleared my throat to get his attention.

He looked to me and his mouth formed a 'O' shape. He stare at me from head to toe. After few minute when he doesn't say anything I asked him "I look horrible right just give me a few minutes I'll change".

This made him to come out of his trail. He come and stand in front of me and said in low voice "you look absolutely stunning in this dress vertika" his eyes room over my body again and he said "totally beautiful" he said making me blush.

"Umm.... Thanks" I told him.

"But one thing needs to be changed" he said and come closer to me. His proximity make me nervous then he ask "may I?" . I just nodded and he puts his behind my bun and pull It open.

"Now you look perfect" he said and smiled at me making me blush again.

He comes close to my ears and say "you look even better with this blush of yours" with that he turned and took my hands an say "come let's go otherwise we will be late".

Hey guys sorry for the late update.

Actually I was feeling really sad. So I couldn't really concentrate to write this chapter.
Hope you all like it.
Don't forget to vote and comments.