Chapter-21(edited)

In the evening I have told virat that I'll come and pick him up after his practice.

When I reached there virat was still practicing .
His coach told me tht virat was still having problem with tht off stamp bowl and he was not in good mood.

Virat was alone in the nets the bowling machine was throwing bowl and he was hitting it. He didn't look comfortable like he usually look. He was indeed frustrated by the look of his face.

I entered his net and said a small "hey". When he look at me he stop his batting n come up to me and softly whispers "can't do it vertika" he look defected.

"No no virat you can do I know can n you will" I assured him and open my arms for a hug.

He doesn't hesitate and hugs me "sorry I'm sweaty" he said pulling away but I doesn't let him.

"Don't worry about it" I said and squeezed him giving him reassurance.

I pull away from his hug and we both seat on the ground.

"I have something to show you" I told him and opened my twitter.

There were a lots of FC for virat. His fans were sending tweets for him.

I read few for him. One says "asking about my respect n love for virat is like telling the colour of water".

Other one say "i hate my heart coz it stay with me but beats for virat".

"You can't loss it coz there are millions of people who believe in you. I believe in you. It just a phase you will be back in form real soon. Just be patient n work hard" I told him.

"But vertika what if I don't what if I can't play or live up to there expectations" virat said.

"I will not let that happen virat I'm always here for you,with you,I have trust in you ,your family have trust in you,in fact the whole nation have trust In you"I said with firmness.

He hugs me so strongly like he was afraid I will disappeared "thank you Vertika for being here for me. Holding me. Caring about me. Thank you so so much" he said with his face still hidden in my neck.

"Now get up we are going to start again" I told him and took him hands.

I played 'drag me down' by One direction.
Virat looks at me with confused expression. He looks adorable.

"Listen the lines" I told him.

All my life you stood by me.
When no one else was behind me
All my life you care about.
With your live nobody can drag me down
Nobody nobody can drag me down.

He smiles and starts playing.
I stand outside the nets and cheered for him.
Every time he will hit a four or a six he will raise his bat in my direction and sing "nobody can drag me down" I smiled in return.

I needed to get virat his confidence back. I know its a tough time for him but I will do everything in my hand to get him back to his form.

After an hour I said will we continue tomorrow. He agreed with it.

In the drive back home virat said "you know you are a great friend right?" He said me.

"So i have been told"I teased him.

"No really Vertika your presence calms me down" he said.

"Its no problem. And remember we have a meeting tomorrow right?" I reminded him.

"Yes I remember I'll be there on time" he said with that we silently continue our ride.

Next morning

Where is virat? We have been waiting for him from half an hour and he still is not here.

I have told him to be here by 11 but its 11:30 and there is no sign of virat kohli.

Great. Note the sarcasm.

"Ma'am when will Mr. Kohli be here its getting late" the manager of the company says.

"Give me a few minutes sir I'll bring him here. Till then you can shop a bit" I suggested.

He doesn't look pleased but still agreed.

I quickly get out of the mall and called virat "where are you I'm coming to get you" I told him really frustrated by his carelessness.

Virat's POV

Vertika will be furious by now. I forget that I have a meeting today and now I'm stuck here in traffic jam.

"She is going to kill me I'm sure" I murmured to myself.
I have told her my location but I have no idea how she is going to get me. Coz I'm stuck in the middle of traffic jam but I doesn't dare ask her.

After a few minutes vertika calls me "get out of the car and turn to your right and come to the street 16" she says.

I told my driver that I'm going out and he should drive my car to my house.

After that I  got out of the car and hope no one recognize me here.

After a few minutes of struggle I got out of the jam and turned to street 16.

What I see really shocked me. In front of me vertika seats on a bike. Hot I know.
Yes she looked hot like this. Wearing a helmet and looking so damn hot.

Stop it virat its not the time to think about this.
I Reach to her bike and ask the most stupid question "you can drive a bike" vertika gare at Me she doesn't say anything but give me a helmet. Its pink in colour.

"Erww.. I'm not wearing this" I told her.
She gare at me with a look that says 'dare repeat that sentence' so I quietly puts on the helmet and sit on the back .

I hold vertika's waist. She shiver from my touch. so I hold even more tightly.
She shivers again.

"Don't hold me like this" she said with anger.

"So where do I hold I don't want to fall" I mocked her.

"Fine but don't move your arms" she said and started her bike.

"Why do I distract you?" I asked putting my chin on her soft shoulder. She shivers again. What's up with her?

"Stop it otherwise you will make us fall" she said with gritted teeth's.

"Or do my touch affect you" I pushed her again. It was fun to tease her.

She takes a sharp turn and I hold her tightly not wanting to fall.

"Speak again n I'll make sure you have broken bones in your body" she threaten me.

"As you say baby girl but you still get affected by my
Touch" I told her and kiss her neck. She shivers again.
I have a victorious smile on my face for the rest of the ride.

Hey guys I'm back again.

Do tell me how much s you like the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comments.

Love you all -vmonster