Chapter-15(edited)

4 months has gone by. Yes 4 month but to me it just seems like it was just yesterday when I started working for virat .

These four months has been pretty much same Virat playing n me managing every thing.

Me n virat we have become pretty close friend. Yes we still have our share of fight where Virat wants to go but I didn't allow him. we make a great team together at least that's  what others say.

His career has been awesome well except for the last England series.

It was a 5 test match series. But Virat couldn't even score a half century. It has to be his worst series ever.

Virat has been pretty upset about it and to make things worst Anushka has been on this tour.

And yes they still are dating. Its been like one n a half years now.

BCCI doesn't allowed wife's n partners but Virat personally requested them to allow her. Now its causing problem.

The team lost the series by 4-1. So everyone is upset after this series.

And the media well you can only imagine what they have done.

Every single day news channel will telecast different reports abut teams failure.

Specially Anushka being on this tour has just given them a topic to blame Virat.

I doesn't blame it to Anushka Virat doesn't perform coz of bad form not coz he is distracted by anushka or something.
He is the last person who will scarify his game for anything.

But Anushka's presence has just increase problem. So many joke are being made on social media.

All-in-all things are just a mess right now.

Virat show that he is fine but i know deep down he is really affected by this series.

We just came back from England today everyone was really tired so we decided that we will stay here in Mumbai today n then tomorrow everyone will go back home.

It was 7 in the evening. I was talking to neha when Virat called me n asked to book the best hotel in the town. Table for two.

I did as told but I didn't know why Virat wanted to have a reservation after all everyone was tired but he wanted to go some where really fancy so I decided to ask him.

I knocked at his door and then entered. There in front of me Virat stand dressed in a black coat button up white shirt and formal pants. He totally looked breathtaking on this.

Virat turned when  he sees me.

"So how am I looking?" He asked with a small smile.

It was good to actually see him smile. Coz since the series has started he was always worried abut the game.

"You look good Virat" I know it was an understatement but I couldn't tell him that he looked hot could I?

"But Virat can I ask you where are you going?" I asked really curious.

Virat walk n stand in front of me and pull out some thing from his pocket.

It was velvet box.

God.....is this what I think or...

Virat opened the box and a beautiful ring came in to the view.

I just stared at it blankly. I couldn't make a proper thought.

"Do you think she will say yes?" Virat asked me hopefully.

And that 7 words actually crashed all my heart into millions of pieces.

He was proposing her today for marriage.

Ohh.... God he was actually going to ask her. I know one day this will happen but it will come so soon I would have never guessed.
Virat never talk to me abut this before. And when did he bought the ring??.
For all his other work he will ask me before doing but he doesn't even told me till now.

And if you think that after seeing them together for this long I would have accepted this fact that Virat will never like me then you are totally wrong. I always tried to deny this fact that I'm fine by them but today when I HV to really face the reality I just want that someone say that it is a joke.

The amount of pain I'm feeling right know can't be described. I just want to broke down right now. One word about this and I will not be able to control myself.

But I can't. I have to be strong at least in front of virat. I can't tell him right now not ever.

He is already so stressed abut everything I don't want him to know about my stupid crush on him. Crush look such a small word to describe what I have for Virat.
I doesn't think that I love him but right now standing in front of him. I realised tht I loved him. Still do and I think I will continue to love him even when he is married to her.

God that thought alone make me feel sick.

"Vertika are you OK?" Virat asked.

If any thing I'm right nowits not  OK.

"Yeah... I'm fine and its beautiful virat" I told him not looking at his face.

"Thanks I should get going I doesn't want to be late" he said n pressed a small kiss on my forehead and  said "good night".

I tear fell from my eyes as he walk away from me. It feels like I'm losing him. That I'm never going to see him.

All these years I always believe that virat was the one for me. I still believe I love everything about him. I will continue to love him no matter what. I just can't help it.

I went to my room and locked it and fell on the bed and cried my eyes out.

I cried for the longest time coz I fell asleep after tears also left me just like virat did today.

Hey guys,well not the best chapter i know.
I really had tears in my eyes while writing it.

Don't forgot to vote n comments.

Love u all-vmonster