Chapter-11(edited)

When I woke up it was 7:30 p.m. The match will be finishing soon so I put on the T.V.

In the end India won by 55 runs but Virat only scored 23 but he was not out but the umpire made a wrong decision. Virat will be very upset about this.

I was comfortably laying in my bed when NEHA came in and said "you are supposed to go for a press conference".

"What..... U got to be kidding me" I asked with disbelief.

"I wish i was but one of the staff member is coming to pick you up so you better start to get ready" she told me.

"But why am I going for a press conference" I asked her still in shock.

"Well you see virat was supposed to attend this conference but he straight went to meet Anushka so he said that you will attend it for him".

This got me really angry.
Who do he think of himself. And what am I supposed to do know. I'm not ready to face so many media people.
God Anushka I really hate you always creating problems for me.

If I say I'm nervous right now. Then it will be an understatement. Coz I can literally feel that my heart will jump out coz it is beating so fast.

Yes you guessed right.
Right now I'm in between MS Dhoni n our coach giving a press conferences.
No one has asked me any question yet but I'm nervous as hell.

"So ma'am do you want to tell us way is Virat Kohli not performing well?" One of the media person asked me.
What am I supposed to say on this one. Why is he not performing well???

"Well yes I agree that he hasn't played at his best but he is timing the ball well n it is just a matter of one innings" I replied as confidently as I can.

"But romr last 6 innings he hasn't even scored a fifty don't you think its time for Virat to start playing well otherwise there are player who are ready to play".

You got to be kidding me. To drop Virat, the player who has scored highest runs from last 3-4 years. Calm down Vertika n then reply. I told myself.

"I'm well aware of this fact n so does he but we all know how important he is for the team n he will be back in form soon" I told him.

"Ma'am Virat was seen with Anushka last night how will he perform when he is more focused to entertaining his girlfriend".

This question really make me loose any self control I had. Who does he think of him self to talk about anyone's private life like this.

"No one has anything to do with Virat's personal life what ever he does is his private matter. Don't you have a girlfriend with whom you want to spend time. But just because he is a celebrity it is made a big deal out of it. He will never compromise his cricket for anything that is for sure" I told him with confidence.

"Thanks for coming guys but this press conference is finished" one of the staff member said.

With that we all left the hall.
On our way Mahi said "you did really well Vertika".

"Yes you doesn't got intimidated by them that a great things" he told me with a friendly smile.

"Thanks" I smiled back to him.

Then I got an idea I think I got to call someone.

Virat's POV

I was really very angry after the match. Coz umpire gave a wrong decision against me. This will increase talks in media even more about my bad form. So I decided to go to meet Anushka she will sure make my mood a lot better.

So when I was asked to attend the press conference. I told them to ask Vertika for it. Coz if I attend a press conference in this mood. I'll surly say something I shouldn't so it was better for Vertika to attend it.

After meeting  with Anushka I came back to the hotel. I decided to meet Vertika to ask her about her health but when I got to her room it was locked. It was 10:30.
where must she be right now?

I spotted NEHA so I asked her she told me she just saw Vertika go out of the hotel.

So I went out when I spotted Vertika hugging someone. A guy.

And then both of them went in a car. Who must he be with whom Vertika went at this time.
Its quite late n she shouldn't be roaming alone with God knows whom. She still was wearing her shorts. And did I mentioned that she looked smoking hot in it.

Oh..... Yes i know that I have a girlfriend but Vertika did looked hot in that shorts.
She mainly wears jeans n shirts or simple tops. So seeing her in those do surprise me.

But back to the problem in hand. Where has she gone. So I decided to call her. But her phone was switched off. Damn you Vertika.

I decided to talk this with her when she comes back.

Next morning I still haven't forgot the fact that Vertika doesn't came back. Coz before going of to breakfast I checked her room but it was still locked.

I don't know why I was so concerned about her but I feel protective for her. She is my manager n she doesn't even know anyone here. So I felt that it is my duty to make sure her well being.

I was lost in my thoughts when I dumped into someone. Or should I say someone for whom I have been so concerned.

Vertika stand in front of me wearing different clothes from last night.

"Where have you been?" I asked her with anger.

"Ummm...I have" before she can finish I asked her another question "and who was the boy with whom you spend ur night I didn't think of you as that kind of girl".
OK I know that came out wrong but before I can correct it Vertika cut me off "you have no rights to ask me this its my life.
And I didn't ask you where you were when you focused me to attend a press conference that you were supposed to attend" and with that said she stormed out of the hall leaving me all shocked.

"Shit I have upset her once again" I said to my self.

Hey guys, one more update.
Please tell me what you think of this chapter.
Any idea what will happen after this n who was the guy Vertika went????

Don't forget to like n comment.

Love you all- vmonster