Chapter-4(edited)

After talking to virat I stayed in bed for a good 30 minutes to prepare myself to meet her,then did my regular stuff and while having my breakfast I booked a room for her. 

And here I'm calling Zoya.
she is my school friends, she was also a virat kohli fan like me that's why we became friends in the first place .

"hey beautiful" she said.

"hi how's you?"I questioned .

"fine...so how is life as vk's manager?" She asked.

"It is one hell of a tough job" i answered truthfully.

"well still you get to see him everyday so its worth it" she said.

"yeah but i also have to deal with his hell of a girlfriend" i told her.

"what's with her now" she asked a bit angry.

"she is coming here today......" I told her the whole story and as excepted zoya had a master plan to welcome anushka.
Just wait and watch we are coming.
After 2 hours I'm here at the airport to welcome anushka. Note the sarcasm.
Her flight is about to land, after 20 minutes I'm finally able to find her.
I tried to tell myself that she was a good person but it disappeared the moment she said "pick my bag and put it in the car".

I can feel my anger rising but you need to play it cool Vertika I keep telling my self that"I'm not the driver miss, I'm vertika virat's manger " I informed her.

" ya fine called some people and get me out of here" she said while texting on her phone.

"sure coz I have important work than to pick you" I said under my breath .
when we get to my car the first thing I did was put on the radio but still I asked her "I hope you doesn't have a problem with this" I gestured to the radio.

Translation- I'm not interested to hear your duck like  voice so be quite.
"Yeah sure" she replied without looking to me.
'Love to see you cry' was playing. Perfect song I think for the situation.
And the rest of the drive was quite.
We were entering the hotel when I messaged zoya that we are here,just when we reached to 5th floor were anushka's room was I saw a group of girls with Zoya.

When Zoya sees me they starts to walk towards us and then bang.
The girls started screaming at her saying things like "you doesn't love him only you're using him","you no good for him","virat can do way better than this"etcs.
And by the look on her face that was probably true.
After 15 minutes the girl went leaving me and anushka alone.

I went near her and asked the most stupid question "you're fine?"

She look at me like I'm crazy "do I look like".

With that she asked me her room and went inside with me happily following behind.

After locking the door I give her a glass of water(what can't I be nice to her) .

she doesn't even drink it (God I really hate her) instead she call someone "I WANT YOU HERE RIGHT NOW"she screams to someone-or-virat and she cuts here phone.

I think she is way more angry than I thought she will be. Guess she proves me wrong.

After 20 minutes virat came with a worried look on his face "hi,you're OK?" He asked her.

"No I'm not don't tell me to be OK when ur fans blame ur poor performance on me" she said with irritation.

"I'm sorry I really am" virat said with guilty .

Now that's not what I wanted so I tried to make it better "well that's not only thing they said you are not wor-" I stopped when virat turned to my direction his eyes held anger "what the hell you were doing when all this happened? You should have protect her"he said to me.

Now that made me anger "I'm not her bodyguard. And I'm not use to of all this crowd so don't blame me"I defended myself.

"sorry" was all he said before he turned to anushka "I'll make it up for u .we can go out for dinner tonight" he suggested.
"K" anushka said virat smiled to this and said "perfect" before giving her hug and then kissing her.
That really made me want to cry but I told myself that i have come here to forget him right? and this is really helping. Note the sarcasm.
"So I should get going" I awkwardly said.
virat turned and said "yup sure".
I grab my bag and turned to leave but virat call me so I turned to look at him with questioning look "well thank you .I know it was your day off but u have to come-" he said with a smile.

"its fine i guess" with that I left the room.

I already had tears in my eyes so I called zoya "can you please come to my place tonight".

The rest of the night we spend remembering our school day when we were fan girls talking about him,collecting his pictures,his celebrating his centuries his birthday etc.

How we use you to cry when he got out on zero.
It was good to live back those day. I know it sounds stupid but that how we both were. We call us 'The Virat Kohli Fans' zoya got over him but I'm still that and it really affect me to see him like this.

It really does.