Chapter-24(edited)

Virat's POV

In the evening when I went to pick up her. She was dressed in a skinny jeans a tube top with a jacket.
She has pair them with boots. all in all she look hot. Yes hot. She always wear formal clothes or casual but today she look ravishing.
Stop it virat she is your manager she doesn't even like you.

After getting my senses back. I opened door for her.
She smiled at me and ask "where are we going?".

"Somewhere" I told her with a smirk.

"Where is that ' somewhere'?" she asked.

"Have patience its a surprise" I told her.

For the rest of the ride she was silent. Looking out of the window.

When I parked my car she turned to look around her surrounding.

It's a artificial water fall. Its like a water park with a lots of ride and its amazing to hung out. Aarav love this place so today I thought to have party I have hired this place for 2 hours.

My family is already here. I know how much vertika miss her family. And how much she love to hung out with my family so I arranged it.

Before vertika could ask me about it aarav coming running toward us and hug vertika "hey vats you are finally here" he said happily.

"Aarav hi champ but what are we-" she asked confused.

"Come come I want to ride that one" aarav said dragging vertika.

Just then ma comes and say "wait aarav let her change first" mom said and turned to me "you also virat go change" she asked.

After changing Vertika was already on a ride with aarav. She looked like a small child. So happy so carefree.

For the next few hours we all tried different ride and everyone has so much of fun. We all had blast today.

After that we all had food beside the waterfall. It was a lovely night to say the least.

Everyone was just talking. Aarav fell asleep after the dinner. When I came back around the water fall. Vertika was standing there alone looking at the waterfall. Deep in thoughts.

An evil pan comes in my mind. I silently went near her. I took her bridal styles she screamed in surprised then ask me "what are you doing virat?".

"What do you think Vertika" I said with a smirk.

Realisation drowned to her and she said " no please don't do it" sh pleaded.

"Where is the fun in that " I told her.

Just went I was about to throw her in the pool. She pulls me with her.

We both fall in the pool with a splash. Everyone else just laughed to us.

Vertika started to hit me with water "you jerk make me wet" she said still hitting me with water.

I cot her both hands in mine n softly whisper in her eyes "glad to know that I make you wet" I said with mischief.

When she understand the double meaning she blushed and said "you are an asshole virat"she started to hit me again.

Just then mom came n said "OK get out both of you its late let's get back home".

After changing back I told my driver to take my family back home. I drive with vertika.

On the way vertika said "thanks for today virat I had so much of fun" she said with a heart melting smile.