Chapter-25(edited)

Vertika's POV

Next morning I wake up with a terrible head ache. It feels like my whole room is spinning.

I get up with a lots of efforts. On my bedside table there was a tablet with a glass of water. There was a note also.

I pick up the note n read it "take them it will help your hangover- virat.

Aw.... So sweet of him.

Then all the events from last night came back. We going to that water park then virat taking me to that club and me getting drunk. I don't remember what happened after that the image are blur.

I just hope I doesn't make a fool out of myself.

An hour later I was feeling a lot better. I showered,  it did wonder to you.

I was having my breakfast when a knock disturb me.

Who could that be?

When u opened my door I can't help but happily scream" Di god I missed you" I hugged my sister.

"Hey baby girl. How's you been?" She asked.

"Come inside I'll tell you everything"I pulls her inside.

"So anything new" tanu my sister ask me.

"Yep... I got drunk last night" I casually told her.

She choked the water she was drinking "you what??" she asked with disbelief.

"I got drunk di" I told her.

"But you never drink what happened. Doesn't the asshole did anything" my sister asked.

And if you don't remember she is the head of 'anti-virat kohli fan club'. That asshole was him.

"No virat doesn't do anything. Its a long story" I told her.

"Well I got time" she tell me.

So for the next 15 minutes I tell my sister how our aunt send me on the date. And how he tried to kiss me and then virat taking me out.

"So you mean that ass of a person got you drunk. I'm going to kick his ass next time I meet him" she said.

"From all I told you, you got just the part that virat got me drunk not where he punched harsh or how he helped me " I asked her.

"Well for all you do for him. It was his responsibility" she said.

She will never admit that virat did something nice. Never she hate him with a gut.

After chatting for half an hour more my phone ring. It was virat.

"Hey good morning" I said.

"Morning seems like ur hangover is gone" virat asked.

"Yep... And thanks for the painkiller"I thanked him.

"Hey can we meet in an hour. Actually I wanted to talk about the shoot that I have today and my practice schedule with Sachin sir" virat asked.

"Um.... Ya sure I guess" I told him looking at my sister. She just smiled. OK that means she is up to no good.

"K fine meet you at our regular place" virat said n hung up.

"So... I'm going to meet the devil himself" Di said.

"Di please be nice with him." I pleaded to her.

"We'll see about that. Firstly I need to take a shower" she said and went to find her clothes.

God I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this meeting.