Chapter-22(edited)

Vertika's POV
When we finally reached the hotel Mr. Kapoor was still not there. So I waited for him. I told virat to apologizes.

When Mr. Kapoor came back virat apologized to him.

"So let's start the meeting. so how much you want" Mr. Kapoor asked in all business language.

"We are expecting around 10 K" I told him.

"But that's too much in fact its the highest"Mr kapoor asked.

"And you are getting the best here  also we have to break our 5 year old contract with ur rival company" I paused to look at him. He know I have a point so I continued "if we talk to them they will pay more to make sure virat still stays with them. I'm sure you doesn't want that "I told with a smirk.

"No no please we will pay that and for the rest of detail I'll inform you" Mr. Kapoor said.

"Sure thing it was nice meeting you" I told him.

With that we said goodbye. Mr kapoor leave but we stayed for coffee.

"You know when you turn in all business mood you look scary" virat told me.

"You will be surprised by my negotiations skills" I told him.

"Surly you will" he said with a small smile.

Just then my phone ringed. It was my aunt. It's not good news. She is always trouble.

"Hey aunt how's you?" I asked her.

"All good. So i have something to tell you" she said with too much of joy.

Surly not a good news. She loves to play match maker and I don't know why but I feel she has set a date for me.

"I have a date for you in fact he will be there within minutes" shit. No no not again.

"But aunt I don't want to meet him" I tried to tell her.

"It will be very rude to call it off now. And it just a date meet the guy maybe you will like him" she said and hung up.

"Awesome" I said with anger.

"Hey what happened?" Virat asked.

"My aunt has set blind date for me" I told him.

"When?" Virat asked.

"Just now he'll be here anytime. I don't want to met him" I told him with frustration.

"If you want i can say here with you" virat offered.

"But don't you have any work" I asked him.

"Well I have my practice in the evening I was just going to sleep I guess I should just stay here with you" he said.

"But don't you think it will be awkward or rude .its supposed to be a date"I asked him.

"Do you really  want to meet a stranger here alone" he asked back.

I shaked my head no so he just smiled mischief clear in his eyes "this is going to be fun" he said.

I don't know if this is a good idea or not.
After a few minute a man entered. He looked around a bit and then he found me. He smiled and comes my way.

I stands to greet him when he say "finally the pleasure of meeting the most beautiful girl in the world". OK so he is a flirt I can tell.

He comes forward to hug me. i doesn't wants to hug him. When he comes a bit more towards me virat
Puts his hands on his shoulder stopping him and say "you are not going to greet me?" He asked with frown.