Chapter-2 (edited)

Next morning I wake up on time so I did all the regular stuff slowly ,after taking breakfast of just omelet and coffee I called my best friend Vasu "Morning" I said to her cheerfully.
"Why in hell you sound so happy at this time in morning" she asked with irritation.
"Because I have to meet the person to whom I wanted to meet since my highschool" I remembered her.
"Oh" was all she said.
I know she was also not happy about all this but they know me enough to argue me on this.
"Get ready. You just have an hour to come at my place. So get ready FAST" I told her.
"Why I have to come,you have a meeting not me?" She asked.
"Because you are also coming with me" i told her with firmness.
"No I'm not I don't want to see his face" she said but not firmly.
"Yes you are sweetheart because you are my best friend so you can't leaves your friend in need right?" I said with innocent voice.
" K fine, but u owe me" she said n hung up.
I need her today because if I say I'm nervous then it will be a huge understatement .
Then I went back to my room to find a perfect dress.
I search all my closet for half an hour but I can't find a perfect dress.
Then suddenly I saw a black top with a thought that says "I'm precious n I know it" I love black color so mostly I wear black so I decided to go with it.
Then I pair it with a denim jeans,boots, put my hair in a nice pony put some make up just to cover the bags under my eyes. At last put on a watch.
Then I check my self in mirror I looked fine. not very beautiful not very ugly. Perfect.
I locked my room after taking my bag n other necessary thing I just enter my hall when my doorbell ringed. I find Vasu standing there.
I smiled at her n opened the door to let her in, I asked if she need any thing but she said no,so I check my watch we only have 10 minutes so I grab the keys and locked the door.
Then Vasu asked who is going to drive.
"you I'm not sure I can" I told her truthfully.
She being the best friend that she is drive us to our destination.
When we stop at red light Vasu started to tell me to behave and not to over react but I know in my mind that is not going to happen.
After what felt like year we reach the hotel.
If I thought I can't get more nervous than Man I was so wrong.
Right now we are waiting for virat' to come in the office n I 'm so nervous.
Then suddenly I heard a voice that I can recognized any where.
It was virat, yes its him.
God he is here I closed my eyes and said to myself "don't overreact Vertika,you don't want him to laughter at you".
I opened my eyes and he was standing in front of me. Gid help me,then his Oh-so-seductive voice said "hello miss vats ".
I was still frozen in my spot so Vasu push me to greet them.
we both went near then with virat said "nice to meet you Vertika I hope you don't mind me calling that ".
The moment he said my name I felt my heart skipped a beat when virat extended his hand the second I touched his hand I shivered then everything went blank......
I can hear vasu's voice but can't understand a word she was saying.
Then i realised I fainted in front of virat kohli. God kill me or something.

Agter taking few deep breath I try to open my eyes but shut them because of the bright light and I also don't want to face him but I have to so I slowly open my eyes the first thing that I see is Vasu.
She asked me "you are ok vats? " I just nodded then virat asked "feeling better Vertika?".
I looked up and said "ya " but I was uncomfortable so Vasu said "why can't you guys get back to the cafe we are just coming " then nodded and left the room .
The moment they were out I asked Vasu what happened she had a smile on her beautiful face. This is not good. I thought then she finally said " you don't remember anything right?" .
"What happened Vasu" I said getting up from the bed Vasu has a bigger smile on her face and said "you fell in his arm and he carried you up here". What did she just said virat carried me. he has hold me and I didn't remember it God no.
Then Vasu said "come we have to go and meet them " I just shake my head and went out on our way  to cafe .
Vasu told me to not faint once again. I wish the same.
When we entered the room virat was doing something on his phone so I can finally look at him. More like checks him out. My subconscious mind said.
I must say camera don't do justice with him.
He looked much more handsome and ravishing.
When we finally were in front of them virat looked up and I got lost in his eyes. Those beautiful chocolate brown eyes then virat smile and said "here have this" it was juice. Aww... How sweet of him to bring me juice.
He really ordered juice for me I thought and took it.
I seat opposite to him and said "sorry for that -".
Virat cut me by saying "no need to be sorry you are fine now that is more important".
Why you have to be so sweet and caring virat I thought and smiled.
"thanks -so- hey i'm Vertika vats " virat nodded and said "nice to meet you Vertika".
"same here " I told him.
Then we talked about the job,my work .
Then I was given some paper about virat upcoming series projects etc and virat said "so I have a photoshoot so be at the place by 10 I will to be there OK bye" he said and left the room.
That night Vasu stayed with me and we have a serious talk.
she made me promise to not tell virat about my feelings and be professional with him and not behave like a teen crazy fan girl around him and I promised because that what is required and good for both of us.
Hello every one please vote and comment if you like. Click the stars.