chapter-5(edited)

The next 2 days I stayed away from virat as I can. After seeing him with anushka really had affected me but I didn't let it affect my work.

And let me tell you being his manager is one hell of a job.

I feel like everyone want him to promote their  brand or come to their show. And still let him to have proper time to practices as well as rest .it is really hard but i guess that's why I have to be organize his life.
Today is nothing different I have just finished a meeting with his one of the sponsors. It 8 p.m. and I'm tired as hell coz I have to roam to like whole Delhi for meeting ,interviews ,etc but I'm really excited coz we are leaving for the WI tour tomorow so that means I got to meet the Indian Cricket Team. Being an Indian most of us like cricket but I L.O.V.E it.
So you can guess my excitement.

Next morning I wake up on time coz I doesn't want to be late to meet the team. After doing my regular stuff for morning, I went to look something good to wear. After 15 minutes of searching I took a blue checked shirt that have black and brown checks on it is formal and beautiful then a black jeans.
Giving it complete formal look I pulled my long hairs in a nice bun, did a very light make-up just some lip gloss ,eyeliner.
Good that's what I thought looking at myself in mirror.

After taking my bags and my hand bag I come downstairs to get something to eat I still have a good half an hour before I have to leave I'll take my time.
Just as I entered my living room I got a call from virat "hello"came his deep voice.

"morning virat" I replied in cheerful voice.

"someone seems happy" virat said.

"oh yes well I'm going to meet THE TEAM INDIA of course I'm happy and excited" I said happily.

"well I called coz there is some change in plans so we got a meeting with Mr. Kapoor a-"

I stopped virat by saying "but I had a meeting with Mr. Kapoor 2days ago so what he want now".

virat said "there is some problem that he wanted to discuss so if you can come to my place we can do the meeting then leave for the flight".

"Yes I'll be there"I replied a little to excited but I can't help it.
I'm going to meet his family. God how I'm going to handle all this.

"That good so you can come now Mr. Kapoor will be here in like 20mintues"virat said.

"K I'll be there bye"I said.

"Wait how will you find my place" virat asked.

Coz I been there before hoping to see you I thought "I have your address silly" I replied with a laugh.

"Hey don't call me silly I didn't remember that OK bye"he said and hung up the call.

After 35 minutes here I'm standing outside virat's house waiting for the door to open.
the door opened by a servant "Miss Vats come in" she smiled at me.

"Thanks"I said with a smile and took my bags and entire in the house.

"This way" she gesture for me to come in what looks like the living room.

"Virat will be here in a minute "she said and went inside. I took that time to look around.
It is a beautiful home I like it.
"Morning" I turned around to find virat standing with Bruno (his dog).

"Morning,hello to you to bru"I said with a smile. Virat was wearing a blue T-shirt with a black pant the usual but still managed to look awesome.

"Your here on time but Mr. Kapoor is still to come so we have to wait"he informed me.

There was a comfortable silence between us until a voice said "virat uncle look mom wants me to drink milk but I don't like it please save me" aarav,virat's 4 year old nephew come and stand in front of virat.

"Hey champ"I said to aarav with a smile.

"Hello,who are you?"aarav asked.

"I'm Vertika champ"I said with a big smile then a faint voice came "aarav where are you?" She must be Mrs.Chetna Kohli(virat sister-in-law).

"Aarav I got some chocolates but I will give it to you only went you will finish your milk" i told him.

"Promise"aarav asked.

"Pinky promise"I assured him.

"OK"he said with a smile and run inside to room.

"Your good with kids" virat said.

"I love kids they so cute and innocent just like me"I told him.

"Well I want to meet the person who made aarav  finish his milk so fast" said Mrs.Chetna with a smile.

"Hello ma'am I'm vertika virat's manger"I said just then virat' mother Mrs.Kohli comes in.

"Hi Vertika nice to meet you" she has a warm smile I got a feeling to hug her but controlled myself and said "pleasure is all mine Mrs. Kohli" I shake her hand.

"Come sit" she said so we all sit on the sofa Mrs. Kohli with me and chetna ma'am with virat.

"And vertika call me by my name, ma'am seems older" she said with a laugh

"Sure ma- sorry chetna" I corrected myself.

"Well Vertika you seems quite young, doesn't this job seems tough for you"she asked me.

"Its not so tough actually I guess i have an inspiration with me all the time "I gestured in virat's direction as he was quite young when he started to play.

Chetna ma'am was going to answer but a knocked stopped her "that must be Mr.Kapoor "virat and gestured Chetna to take Aarav with her but Aarav wanted to play with me so I assured him that on my next visit I will surely play with him.

And with that Mr. Kapoor come and I just keep zoning out .