Chapter-8(edited)

Heaven. That was the first things that comes to my mind when I saw my bed.
After 3 hour of flight 2 hour to traffic jam n hundreds of screaming fan. All I wanted the most was a bed to sleep.

I'm never been a fan of travelling but to travel with the team was worst. At the airport hundreds of fan were waiting, then they were following the team bus to the hotel.
I doesn't know how the player bear all this. You'll get use to. Yup that was what Mahi said when I asked him.
With that thought I fell on the bed n dreamworld welcomed me.

The next morning all I did was work. Coz when I woke up at 11. Ya I know I'm sleepy head.
Boys were at net sessions n Prithi and NEHA (management staff) they have left for shopping .
So I was left alone to work. 

All afternoon all I did was  call people n arrange Virat's meeting n shoot.
And I'm telling you its not an easy task I got a feeling like everyone wants him to be at there place. God this job is not easy at all.

In the evening all I wanted to do was to lay in my bed and have a movie marathon. Since tomorrow is match day so I need some rest.
But it seems like Virat have another idea coz he messaged me that he is going out.
He got to be kidding me.
Tomorrow he got a match and he want to go out. Like really Virat.
So I thought to talk to him n try and tell him that its
Not a great idea.

I knocked at his door and a small 'come in' is heard.

"Virat I think it's not a good idea to go out right now" I quickly said coz he was looking so damn hot wearing a black shirt and a denim. HOT. 
My mind keep screaming, so I think its good for me to leave before I make a fool out of me.

"And why do u think I can't go out" virat asked .

"Coz its late n tomorrow is your match, that's why" I told him with firmness.

"Its just 8:39 Vertika you can't be serious and I'm bored out of my mind so I Need to go somewhere if I want to give my 100℅ in match" he reasoned.

I thought about it for a minute and finally said "OK you can go but on one condition that I'm also coming with you".
If I'll be with him I'll make sure that he comes back on time.
Yup its a good idea. And spending alone time with him just adds up to things.

"Fine" was all he said and then turned to the mirror and set his hair. This guy really wants to look good every time. And he is good at it.

"Sure given me 5 minute I'll go get my bag n phone" I informed him.

"You are not gonna change" he asked me surprised.

"Is there something wrong with my clothes" I asked looking down at my clothes.
I was wearing a light blue shirt n denim. I thought I looked fine.
I look up to find Virat looking at me or should I say checking me out. I blushed,what you can't blame me for it.

"No its not like you doesn't look good but most of girls like to change before going out" virat told me.

"I'm not 'most of girls' Virat" I informed him.

"That you are not " he said it under his breath.
What does that means.

"What do u mean?" I asked him.

"Are u going to change or I'll leave" Virat said with a determined look.

"OK I'm going " I said and walked out of his room.

When I reached my room i took my bag n phone.

Put on lightest make up so that my bags under my eye should not be visible and lip gloss.

On my way a tried to put my hairs in bun. Tried being the key word here.
Coz just when Virat opened his door my so called bun opened right in front of him.
Seems like my hair were on a mission of making me look like a fool. Stupid stupid hair.

"Oh.. Sorry" I said and started to make bun once again.

"Why doesn't you open your hair Vertika?" Virat asked out of now where.

"Coz they are tough to manage " I said a bit uncomfortable under his graze.

With an uncomfortable silence we both went to get a cab and left for the mall.

"What do you think of this one Virat" I asked.

"Good" he said without even looking at the shirt.

You ask what is happening here. I'll tell u. Let's start from the beginning.

So after we reach the mall Virat said he wanted some shirts so we decided to shop first.
Virat Must have brought 7-8 shirts for himself, and all I did was stand there and look at virat, then suddenly a shirt cot my eye.
It was a simple check shirt but it look awesome. I thought to buy it for Mahi.
While I was purchasing it Virat came in holding a bag of Forever 21. No surprises it was for Anushka.

"Are you taking that for your boyfriend?" Virat asked just as he entered.

"Its none of your business and I didn't ask you if that was for Anushka or not?" I told him a bit irritated.

"When you know it is for Anushka why will you ask?" virat told me with same irritation.

"Same go's to you Virat, when you think I'm taking it for my boyfriend, why do you ask?" I said and walk out of the clothing section.

We both were a bit irritated so I thought of break the ice so I asked "do you wanna play something?".

"Sure I'll love to win" virat declared with a victorious smile.

"Not so soon Virat I'll make sure this time its other way around".

So this is how we end up playing thumb war Virat won 2 and I won 3 but he doesn't accept the fact that he lost to me.
After our game we both were so hungry from so much of talking and laughing that we eat like a starved man. But who care. So this is how we both spend our evening.

"Thanks fr coming with me Vertika I had so much fun today" Virat said as we reached the hotel.

"Same here I enjoyed myself.  Thanks for the evening" with that said we both turned opposite ways.

Hey, guys I know this chapter is a bit boring so I'll try to make up for this in the next chapter. Love you all.

Don't forget to vote n comment.

Follow me on my twitter account- vforvictory18