Chapter-20(edited)

The party last night was awesome. Zoya was beyond shocked to see virat.
But after a few minutes she was back in her state and it was fun finding virat uncomfortable when ever Zoya tried to flirt with him.

He was really friendly with everyone and everyone likes him. I love that virat really care abut me this much that he will to be this friendly with total strangers to him.

Today we are starting his training. I have asked Mr. Rajkumar Sharma virat's coach to train him. Coz he understand virat the best.

Went I reached his home. he was still sleeping. It was 9 a.m and I told him to be ready by now.

So me and aarav has a plan to wake up virat.

We took a feather and enter his room. He was peacefully sleeping..I put the feather close to his nose and moves it a bit.

He moves a bit but doesn't wake up.

Aarav asked "now what?".

I told him to jump on virat.
Aarav jumps on virat and screamed "wake up chachu" he said virat opens his eyes and turned to the other side to the bed taking aarav with him. He has trapped aarav in his arms. Aarav tried to free himself but virat wouldn't let him.

So I was left alone to wake up virat. I thought for  few minutes and then a devilish plan came to my mind.
I went inside his bathroom took a basket of cold water and went inside his room. Virat was happily sleeping by now so I told aarav to get out of his arms when aarav was standing beside me. I pour the whole basket of water on virat.

He screamed with surprise and say "what the hell".

Me and aarav laughed so hard that we were on ground by laughing so much. Virat looked like a dog who has taken a bath.

"You did it" virat asked me.

"Well you were supposes to be ready by now so I thought to wake you up by my ways" I said still laughing. Virat get up from his bed and started to come near me.

I said to aarav "run" .
Aarav run out of the room and I was just out when virat took hold on my hands and pull me to him "not so fast vertika "he said and with that he hold me bridal style and went inside his bathroom. He has a smirk on his face.

Realization drowned to me and I screamed "no virat don't do this " but it was too late.
He stands in the shower with me still in his arms and put on the shower.

Cold water pours on us making both of us wet.

"Now revenge is sweet doesn't you think" virat said with a victorious smile.

I hit his chest and said "I hate you".

"Oh... But I know you love me" he said laughing.

Just then his brother come inside his bathroom and ask "what's happening here?".

I was shocked and then virat puts me down and " nothing actually she pours me cold water to wake me up so I just-".

"You just decided to wet her also how very mature of  you virat " Vikas said.

"But she started it" virat argued.

"Because you were not waking  up" I said.

"Shut up both of you and change before you catch cold" he said and works out of the bathroom.

I gare at virat and said "its all your fault" .

"No its your" virat said.

"Both of you shut up and go change" his brother Vikas says.

After that virat sister-in-law gave me some clothes to wear. Then we all have break fast when vikas Bhai asked "so vertika how is he going to get his training".

"Well I have asked Mr. Rajkumar sharma that he should train him for like 10 days and then I had contacted Sachin sir to sort out his problem of off stamp" I told him.

"Well I guess that is a good idea firstly he need to get his basics" vikas Bhai said and we eat break fast silently.

After that I told virat that he should get his gym work. Aarav also wanted to come so we took him with us.

Virat was doing his regular exercise.
I was contacting people for his different photo shoot went aarav come to me and say "I'm bored do something" I stare at him and then realized that he was also with us.

I look at virat he was doing pushups I got an idea and I took aarav's hand and went near virat.

"Virat let's try something new" he looks up at me like. I'm crazy.

"OK so what do u want to do" he asked stopping his pushups.

"You will do pushups with aarav sitting on you" I told them.

Both of there heads turned to look at me aarav said he don't have a problems with it. Virat took minutes to think but then said "yep... Let's do it I was bored any way" .
Virat started doing pushups and aarav cheers for him "come on chachu you can do it".
It was so much fun at least for me and aarav, virat looked a bit out of breath so I said "aarav I think its enough virat looks a bit tried".

"I'm not tired ok just a bit out of breath" virat defended himself.

"Yes chachu can even lift you on his back he is really strong" aarav said. I laughed hearing this.

"What do think I can't?" virat asked me.

"Virat its a bit too much " I said.

"Come on chachu prove her wrong" aarav said.

With that aarav stand beside me and virat said "come on Vertika hup on" he said gesturing his back.

"You are kidding right" I asked confused.

"No I'm damn serious come on Sit on my back" virat said with a smile because of my uncomfortableness.

"No no I believe you can do it" I said taking a step back. Virat smirk at it he stands and starts to come near me.

I also run around the gym. The good thing was it is his personally gym.

I run around the different equipment virat was just on my tail.

I was getting out of breath and I know I will not survive for long.
When virat was actually able to catch me i tried to get out of his hold and push him.

Virat started to fall but he pulls my hand and with that he falls on the ground with me on the top of him.

"Ouch.... You are heavy you know that " he said with pain.

"So what happened to the 'I'm Marco man' " I said.

"It's not my fault that you are so heavy" he said to me.

"No I'm not" I argued back.

Virat was about to say something when aarav comes and jumped on us making me hit my face on virat's hard chest.

"Ouch... Aarav why did you do tht " i asked.

"Coz i wanted to stop both of you from arguing" aarav innocently said. But we both know he was far from innocent.
"Thank you both so much I had so much fun today" aarav said happily.

"I agree" me and virat we both said at the same time.

With that we all laughed.

Hey guys second update today.

Making up for yesterday.

Please vote and leave comments on this chapter.

Love you all-vmonster

the virat kohli fanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara