28. The Morning After

Avi's P.O.V.

Waking up is slow and sweet. I open my eyes to see Mitch cuddled up against my body. I can't help but watch him in his sleep. He's just so beautiful and I still can't understand how he's mine. Not even after tonight.

I close my eyes and think back to the evening before. How it all went from 'we'll wait until we're back home' to having sex within a matter of minutes. Honestly I hadn't planned on going all the way. I just wanted to be close to him, wanted to do something with him. The idea that it could be the right moment to make love to him came all of a sudden. I just felt like it was the right moment to do so. And it was worth it. Every second of it.

I smile when I feel Mitch stirring beside me. "Morning, princess." I only whisper those words to kind of test the waters.

"Mmhm... Avi" I hear him mumble just mere seconds before he opens his eyes. He looks up at me with tired yet bright eyes and cuddles up even closer.

I put my arms around him and hold him tight. Words are not needed right now. We're both still in the process of waking up and I personally just want to be near him.

"You feel so good, Avi, I don't want to get up at all" Mitch says after a while.

I chuckle softly. "Why's everything so perfect with you? Even waking up almost feels like we're in a romantic movie."

"Yeah, almost" Mitch returns giggling a little bit. "Because if this was a movie, we would be fresh and clean, not sticky with chocolate, saliva and other fluids."

"You're so right" I return as I assess the mess that we made. "We should leave the poor cleaning staff a generous tip."

"We will, Daddy" Mitch returns. "But it was totally worth it, wasn't it?" He looks at me expectantly.

"It was, Mitchie" I answer. "Really." I peck his lips to put more emphasis on my words.

Mitch smiles, he seems a little bit relieved. "That's good to know. You know how I was worried about this one step. As everything else we did before it seemed like another make or break moment to me."

"I understand, Mitch. But..." I smirk and carefully turn the two of us around so that he ends up on his back with me hovering above him. "I loved making love to you. And I can't wait to do it again and again." I softly kiss his lips and then look at him, take in his pure beauty. He looks well rested, his complexion is almost glowing. I look further and caress the angry purple mark I left on his neck along with a few fainter ones.

"I bruise easily" he whispers. "Never mind leaving marks. There are enough ways to cover them up." He smiles up at me and raises a hand to run it through my unkempt, wild mane.

"How did you like last night? We always talk about me and what I feel but what about you?" I ask after a moment of simply enjoying his soft touch.

"Is that even a question, Avi?" Mitch beams up at me. "I loved it. You were slow and smooth and just what I needed. You're perfect and I... I love you. I feel so close to you right now, Avi. It was a huge step for both of us and it was the right moment to take it."

"I love you, too" I return and simply kiss his lips. We make out slowly for a while until the shrill sound of his alarm pulls us apart.

"Why did you set your alarm that early?" I ask him as soon as he muted it.

"My parents are coming to town. We're going out for a late brunch and I need to get ready" Mitch returns and sits up after I've moved off of him.

I stay on the bed and look at his nude form as he grabs a towel and everything he needs to get ready with a smile on my face.