Recently

Hey guys! I just wanted to give a quick update (Sorry if you thought this update would be another imagine!) about a couple changes I've made throughout this book.

First off, I've gone back and added a lot more trigger warnings. I just feel like it's extremely important to add them in before chapters that may contain something triggering. I know from past experiences that seeing/reading/hearing triggering things can really set you off for long periods of time, so I'd like everyone to be safe. I hope I am not overusing them in any way.

Secondly, I have been thinking of possibly making a new cover for this book. However, I've tried a few options and none of them look right. Would it be a fun idea to do a cover contest? If you would be interested in participating, let me know in the comments. I'm also thinking of changing the title of the book to "Gerard Way Oneshots", because the "imagines" have become more of oneshots now.

The third thing is a pretty big one. Over a year ago, I started writing a My Chemical Romance story called "Keep Running". If you aren't aware of it, the book is set during the time before Danger Days was released. It is about a girl named Viera who happens to meet Mikey on the streets, and instantly becomes friends with the guys in MCR. (Cliché, I know) However, Viera then faces some problems along the way, such as her cousin coming back into her life, her feelings for both Gerard and Mikey, and the possible breakup of the band. So the story moved along for a bit, but now I am thinking that it is time to delete the story, due to my lack of idea for it. The fortunate part about this situation is that I will be changing the necessary chapters into imagines for this book. They will be coming soon, so stay tuned. The story will be taken down once all the chapters I want to edit and transfer are up.

The last thing that I'd like to talk about is all the positivity in the comments. I absolutely love writing imagines in this book, and to see such awesome comments and love makes me happy. So keep it up guys.

Thanks!