Epilogue

(5 years later)

Leanne's POV

"Colton" I bellowed standing with my hands on my hips, glaring at the dining room table.

"Yes" came two voices in unison turning their heads to face me.

"Junior" I added "What did I tell you to do before you could have breakfast? "

Yes! Colton Barratt junior, a miniature version of his Dad except his nose and mouth that were mine, a four year old bundle of joy and mischief all rolled into one.

He turned and faced his father and they both shrugged their shoulders and smirked at each other.

"I think you're in trouble son, mums on the warpath"

"Me thinks to dad" was the reply with another shoulder shrug.

"Better go and do what you were suppose to do, I think"

"OK dad" as the terror descended from the table

"Soz mum" he yelled running past me and up the stairs.

I glared at his father.

"If I had known what trouble two Colton's would be I would have married someone else" I muttered turning and shaking my head as I made my way towards the kitchen.

Next thing two strong arms stop my movement as they wrap around me and caress my swollen stomach.

Yep, pregnant again and it's not surprising as my husband cannot keep his hands to himself.

He made love to me in every room in the mansion, so as he put it whatever room I go in I would think off him and it was true I did, then we had to do it at his work, in his office, the conference room, every room in the penthouse, the lift, you get the picture.

Because that would remind him of me, I did refuse the reception desk in the main lobby and the security office as these were manned twenty four seven.

"Hey gorgeous" he whispered in my ear still massaging my baby bump.

"You spoil him you know" laying my head back onto his shoulder.

"I'm going to spoil all my six kids" he growled nibbling my ear.

"Six eh, do I get a say in this"

"Nope he replied.

"Well can I get through this one first" I said patting my tummy gently.

"Oh don't worry I am already planning for the next one"

"Colton senior you are impossible you know that don't you" I laughed.

"Oh yes" came the husky reply "I intend to be a male chauvinistic pig and keep you bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen" whilst kissing down my neck and his hands moving up towards my swollen breasts.

I pulled out of his grasp, turned and giving him my best glare.

"Colton senior behave as junior could be back in a minute"

Sighing Colton dropped his hands to his sides.

"Suppose I better go to work then as my wife is bare foot, pregnant and in the kitchen, my job here is done for the time being" winking he bounded upstairs, where I heard shrieks of child laughter, that made me smile.

A few minutes later the two loves of my life came tearing down the stairs, Colton junior on his dad's back, shouting.

"gee up horsey gee up" at the top of his voice.