I can't do this, can I

Colton's POV

"Hey son" came my father's voice across the patio as he pulled away from to of his golf buddies, one was the police chief and the other some high ranking person in the intelligence service.

"Yes dad" I replied

"I need you to do me a favour please" he asked

"Sure dad what is it" I sighed

I noticed a glint in his eye when he next spoke.

"Would you go and pick Leanne Masters up from her home as the limo is tied up, here's her address" handing me a piece of paper.

"Sure thing dad" I felt hope rise in my chest, I hadn't seen Leanne for a week and I was lucky filming was cancelled this weekend due to some unforeseen problem.
So I was able to come back for the barbecue.
I shot around the front and jumped into a black SUV with full heavy tinted windows, no good taking a sports car because I new Leanne would not like that, besides I needed to make sure no one sees me especially the paparazzi as this I'm sure would frighten her off.

I arrived at her address, it was your typical urban two storey building, with a small garden to the front, full of flowers, obviously someone liked gardening.

I leapt over the white picket gate and up the path, I rang the doorbell and waited, after a few minutes the door few open and for the first time in my life I saw a vision
I could not take my eyes off of her, I had only ever seen her in her work kit or her interview clothes, but this, I felt my body come alive.

She was mumbling her apologies as she stumbled out the door, as soon as she saw me she stopped in her track's and ran her eyes over me, as I had done to her.

"What are you doing here "She squeaked. "Where's the driver" she added looking up and down the street.

" Umm, he couldn't make it he was busy elsewhere, so dad sent me to fetch you, I must say you look fantastic Leanne "

Leanne's POV

" Oh oh, thank you" I Stuttered and blushed at the same time. I have never been complemented before so wasn't sure what to say or do.

"Come on my blushing Cinderella let's get you to the ball" he said laughing.

Ball?" I enquired "But I thought it was a barbeque "

"Figure of speech my dear Leanne, figure of speech "
He held out his hand and stared at me nervously, I looked at his hand then at his face, watching the uncertainty flicker in his eyes.

Come on Leanne he's only offering his hand to be nice, get a grip, I chastised myself. So I gave him a wide smile and put my hand in his.

Suddenly his face broke into a huge grin as he wrapped his large hand around mine engulfing it.

I felt a little uneasy at first but to my surprise, the uneasiness wore of pretty quickly and I found myself enjoying have my hand held.

As he walked me down the path round to the passenger side of this monstrous vehicle and like the gentleman he is open the door for me, I began to relax and something I had never done before enjoy a man's company, what the hell is he doing to me, I'm falling deeper and deeper into trouble when he's around.

We travelled in a comfortable silence for what seemed hours, I wouldn't know how long as I feel into a comfortable sleep. To be woken up by his gentle prodding of my arm.

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust my eyes and panicked for a few seconds until I realised where I was, then I relaxed.

I turned to open my door and found it already being held open by a lad in a smart suit.