Movie Stars

Leanne's POV

After the success of the orphanage garden party, the ensuing media and Internet attention, things quieten down a bit, I returned to work as Colton's PA, Chloe and BB were bff and were working hard at school.

I had a sneaking suspicion that there were boys involved as well, as the two became very coy around the subject and if asked outright Chloe would blush.

"Right" Colton stated " We are going to be busy over the next month, We have loose ends to tie up, Twilight of the Gods farewell concert is the main priority, Promoting my latest film, and this all has to be done before my twenty fifth birthday in just over a month's time"

And busy we were, finalising all the paperwork relating to the promoting of his film, the splitting up of the band, visiting attorneys.

I even got to see Jacob again and as promised he took us out to dinner at this amazing Thai restaurant it was small and not at all a money only place, there were prices on the menu, Jacob obviously frequented the place a lot as all the staff chatted to him like a long lost brother.

The week flew by as Colton and I attended business meetings and work related events to present Colton to the board and the work force.

Friday was a blessing, we finished early and had the weekend to relax, well that's what I thought.

"Lea, Umm, I have a surprise for you, I think, well I hope it's.., shit you're gonna be mad at me, you can say no if you..." Colton waffled.

"Colton what are you trying to tell me, I promise I won't be mad, I'll just maim you a bit" I said with a smile.

"Lea ,will you do me the greatest honour of accompanying me to the premiere of my film tomorrow night" Colton blurted out.

I looked at him with a quizzical expression on my face.

"You want me to go with you to your premiere with you, tomorrow" I uttered.

"Yes" he replied getting straight to the point.

"Don't you need to go with Haley what's her name the other star?" I queried.

"No I need to go with my girlfriend" he pouted.

"Oh, okay, Umm, then yes I'd love to go with you"

The smile that lit up his face, you would have thought I'd given him an Oscar.

Just then Chloe and BB wandered in.

"What have you done to make him so happy, slept with him" Chloe asked.

"CHLOE!" I yelled "No I have not and you shouldn't talk like that" going completely red.

"No" Colton added "Not yet anyway, but soon" he winked.

Oh jeez, I just wanted the floor to open up and swallow me.

"When you've finished discussing my sex life, Colton's asked me to the premiere tomorrow and I said yes" I explained.

Chloe and BB went wild.

"Does that mean we get to dress you and get you ready"

Chloe squealed.

I was just about to say I suppose so, when Colton butted in.

"Sorry ladies not this time, Leanne's booked in at Ted Gibson salon and a beauty salon and spa"

Chloe and BB's faces dropped and mine went into shock.

"Oh and as I know Lea here will have a breakdown, you two are going as well to keep her out of trouble"