Colton's Birthday Present

Just to give you fair warning the next two chapters after this one are very much adult material. So if you wish to avoid the sex scenes then I will post three chapters up, therefore you can jump from this chapter miss out the next two and get back into the story and only miss out the sex.
__________________________________________________________

Colton's POV

I could not contain my excitement,
"She said yes" I bellowed to the audience, to the world

Then led the singing of Marry You. I was on cloud nine, I didn't want the concert to end in one way, but couldn't wait in another, so I could get to my Leanne, MY LEANNE, that sounded so good she was my Leanne for ever and I was hers for ever.

That was it in that moment of time I let go of all my doubts, worries, fears, I was in love and she loved me.

So being so over joyed I let rip, the shirt was off I was in Heaven if I was feeling good then hell! my last audience who made this evening special will feel good to.

Then the rest of the guys saw how I was feeling they joined in and off came the shirts as we danced, paraded and owned the stage and by their reaction the audience.

Leanne's POV

"Good grief" said Cherry "Walt is so going to get laid tonight"

The other girls licked their lips and nodded as their lust filled eye's raked over their husbands.

I looked at Colton staring at his sweaty body as his muscle's stretched and throbbed as he moved around the stage, sweat running down his biceps and his six pack, the ache between my legs begging for attention, I really wish I had the courage to carry out the final act of love with this man.

As if reading my mind Bianca put an arm over my shoulders and putting her forehead against the side of my head, whispered.

"He will wait as long as it takes Lea, that man worships you and he'll do anything for you including waiting, but I'll tell you this when you do decide, that man will take you to paradise and back, I can tell by the way he looks at you"

I turned and smiled at Bianca.

"Thank you" I smiled and squeezed her hand "I know he will"

As the concert drew to a close after three encores, I was called back on stage and amid all the cheering I made my way to Colton who wrapped me in his arms and whispered.

"Oh Leanne I love you" then he turned to the crowd and quietened then down before he spoke.

"Hey guys, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the years you have followed us faithfully, it's a sad occasion, but also a joyful one.
I would like to finish by saying one more thing before the final song, all proceeds from tonight's gig as agreed by all the band and families are going to the LCM Foundation as setup by my new fiancee, a really worth while cause"

More screams from the audience.
As I stand there like a statute with my mouth open, I turn to face the band and mouthed thank you, they all smiled at me, as they called their wives out on to the stage.

"Okay everyone, let's hear you all singing on this one, I think you all know it When time stood still"

As the audience screamed, the band played the intro for the last time and all joined in as Colton started singing the words, the audience swayed to the rhythm, arms aloft some with smiles on their faces a lot with tears streaming down theirs, phones lit up and held up, it was a magnificent sight from up on the stage, as Colton put his arm around me and we swayed and sang with the rest.