The kiss

Leanne's POV

After spending what to me was obscene amounts of money on clothes and accessories, we were then treated to dinner not at MacDonald's no way, a posh small restaurant, where I felt I needed to take my shoes off in case I got mud on the carpet.
It was laid out with small round tables covered in fine linen tablecloths, contrasting table wear, and each person got more cutlery, than I knew what to do with.

The menu looked like someone had taken every exotic word there is and spread them out in the menu.
I looked at Chloe and she at me, both of us looking lost.

"Oh my dears, let me help you, what Would you like for starters"

"Starters?" Chloe and I said in unison.

"That's right we get a small plate of something to get you started, then you have the main meal followed by dessert" she explained.

"And you eat all that for lunch!" Chloe stated with a gasp.

"Oh yes sometimes you can have another course added if you wish"

"That's more food than we had in a week" Chloe added.

"Well Chloe darling you are now with me and I intend that you get the best that you deserve"

"Oh thank you Mrs Barratt, I love you" cried Chloe.

At that precise second the table went deadly quiet as the statement Chloe had made had an impact, I looked at Mrs Barratt and I could see tears in hers eye's as a huge smile spread across her face.
I leant over put my hand on top of hers looked her in her tear ridden eye's and said in a low voice.

"And I love you too"

This was to much for Mrs Barratt who got up and pulled Chloe, BB and me into a huge and with a few tears dripping down her face added.

"My girls, I love you all so much"

After our show of affection that had a few diner's and staff tearing up, we sat and eat our way through a week's worth of food and my was it good.

We finished our meal, thanked the staff, Mrs Barratt settled the bill and we left for what was dubbed a pampering session,whatever that was.

Chloe nudged me and whispered "Leanne don't get upset but we are being followed"

I went to look over my my shoulder, when Chloe hissed.

"Don't look idiot"

Mrs Barratt must have heard us, because she asked what the problem was, Chloe explained about being followed.

"Oh that's right should be four men" she said matter of fact voice.

"You know" I asked. "What should we do run" turning panicky.

"It's all right dear" she said in a soothing voice "They're our bodyguards, they are keeping a discreet distance as I know you are not comfortable around men at the moment Leanne"

"Oh" I replied with a little relief in my voice. "Bodyguards, are we in danger" panic rising again.

"No they are just a precaution, we are well known around here as having a lot of money so you can't be to careful, besides you will find out how useful they can be when you're in Hollywood with Colton.."

BB nudged her mum and glared at her. Realising her mistake she tried to back track.

"You know keeping the fans off of Colton" she Stuttered.

To late the damage was done.

Oh shit I thought I can't do this, bodyguards, fans, newspapers, pictures oh no I can't have my picture taken.