Hollywood here I am

Leanne's POV

When I finished, I put on my bath robe took a deep breathe and entered the fray.

The bedroom looked like a war zone clothes everywhere makeup all over the dressing table, underwear all over the chair.

"Whoa guys, I only need one outfit to travel in, what's going on?" I pleaded.

"You're gotta look your best" Chloe said "Now sit"
And so the torture starts.

Seventy minutes later, I was ready, standing in the middle of the room looking miserable whilst they paraded around me admiring their handy work.

I was steered towards the full length mirror to see the end results of all their effort, here we go I though one dolled up country bumkin.

I looked blinked and looked again,I couldn't believe my eyes, I looked like a professional woman.

Neat black pencil skirt, white blouse with subtle finishings, dark stockings, three inch heeled black shoes with matching black jacket, hair pulled in to a bun finished off with matching delicate necklace, bracelet and watch.

"Wow" I said "Thank you I look the part" as I hugged them individually.

Laughing and joking we made our way down stairs, Damien carrying my case for me, the gentleman that he is, I held my tablet and phone, while Chloe carried a small bag.

When we reached the lounge the rest of the Barratt family were there.

"Oh my, Leanne you do look like a beautiful PA, but" frowned Mrs Barratt "Your missing something"

Colton and Mr Barratt smiled. As I looked confused.

"Aha! I know what it is this" she said handing me a large box wrapped in a red ribbon tied of in a beautiful bow.

"For me?" I Stuttered.

Nobody has ever bought me a present before, so the ever present tears this family seemed to bring out of me welled up.

I carefully opened the box and separated the paper then gasped as I pulled out the most gorgeous handbag I had ever seen.

"Oh you shouldn't have" I said holding it up for all to see.

"Oh my god" squealed Chloe"it's only a Louis Vuitton, you lucky sis"

When I looked at her with a puzzled expression, she reach up and cupping her hand around her mouth next to my ear whispered.

"They are the best in the world, probably cost over $2000"

I felt my knees buckle and I collapsed on the sofa. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could say anything Mrs Barratt blurted out.

"If you say it's to much, I shall be very annoyed, your worth it to me Leanne and I will be very pleased if you would just accepted it with no arguments."

"Okay, thank you Mrs Barratt, it's lovely, nobody's ever bought me a present before, I shall treasure it"

"Well you better get use to it in this house honey, because Geraldine loves giving presents, but doesn't
Like taking then back" Mr Barratt said glaring at me then winking.

"And here's a couple of essentials when mixing with famous people" said BB as she produced a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap from the bag Chloe had been carrying, "Instant disguise"
We all laughed easing the tension as I placed my disguise in my new handbag.

Colton and I said our goodbye's, Chloe and I were in tears we had never been away from each other for long and this would be a week.

Finally they got me in the car, Colton sitting next to me, as the driver pulled away. I waved even after I knew they couldn't see me. Before settling down and drying my eyes.