Every Picture tells a story

Leanne's POV

When we got back to the mansion there were quite a few reporters and even news cameras,
Must be for the film I thought until Alex said something that frightened me.

"I don't like this Leanne, something doesn't add up, quick tuck your head down between your knees and whatever happens don't look up, understand"

I nodded and put my head down.

As we approached the gates, the mob descended on the car shouting out questions that turned my blood cold.

Is Colton dating his PA?
Who is the blonde girl he was photographed kissing?
Is this the serious girlfriend?
Is she the reason that Twilight of the Gods are breaking up?

Luckily the gates opened straight away and we drove in away from the press and their questions.

"Oh shit" said Alex "Looks like the cats out of the bag"

"I don't understand why would they think I am dating Colton" I asked.

"Because someone caught you on camera in the car park, shouldn't happen on studio property, it's not allowed doesn't stop it if the price is right.

" Oh shit, oh shit" I was in full tears mode now, the last thing I wanted was my picture out there for all to see.

We went up the steps and into the hallway I had my head covered as Alex said they have long lenses on their camera's.

As I entered the hallway Mrs Barratt came rushing over and put her arm over my shoulder and pulled me in.

"Oh my poor dear, I can't say I'm not happy that you and Colton are together but not like this all over the news.

" Please" I sobbed"I need to see"

Still cuddling me with my head on her shoulder, Mrs Barratt lead me into the TV room, just as a news reporter was talking about Colton.

"Colton Barratt the hots property on the market, always in the top ten of eligible bachelors, estimated worth a cool two point three billion dollars when he take over from his father a successful multi billion dollar enterprise, this makes him one of the most sort after males on the planet and women are always after him, but he's never been seen with a woman more than once and never has there been a public display of affection.
Is this the women rumoured to take the last unmarried member of Twilight of the Gods, hence the reason they are splitting up.
The mystery beautiful blonde seems to have Colton under her spell, who is she?"

With that the small picture of us kissing showing in the top corner of the screen zooms out filling the whole screen.

I breath a sigh of relief you can't see my face as It's hidden by Colton's head.

"This was the clinch that has women all over the world crying this evening, as both parties seem to be really in love. Do you know this woman if so, contact ........"

I didn't hear the rest as the photo of us kissing was replaced with one of my face plain and clear for all to see as I pulled back from the kiss.

Shit I thought as I buried my head in my hands.

Now my past will catch up and get me.

Colton arrived a few minutes later, you could tell he was furious as he was balling someone out on his phone, as he paced up and down the room.
His grandfather was on the phone as well,his conversation seemed more amicable.

Alex came and sat next to me.

"Come on let's get you up to your room and I'll bring you up a cup of coffee" she said dragging me up and pulling me towards the door.