Dressing the part

Leanne's POV

Still in a complete and utter daze, I managed to find Chloe's room, I didn't even knock, just walked in still like a zombie, Chloe and BB were both kneeling on the bed facing each other playing cards.
They looked up as I walked in, saw my face and shot off the bed each taking an elbow they guided me over to the bed and sat me down on the edge.

"Leanne, are you alright, Leanne, hello" Chloe said clicking here fingers in front of my face. " Leanne your frightening me what wrong say something "

The only thing I could say was what had been playing over and over in my head.

"Colton's in love with me" I said unmoving.

"WHAT! What did you say" Chloe exclaimed.

I repeated what I had said.

"How do you know this sis, you know nothing of love"

"He told me"

BB let out a shriek of delight.

"I knew it" she said "He been so happy since you've been here, I knew something was up"

I let out a sigh as the realisation of what had occurred hit me.

"Shit, what do I do now" I said.

"Well first off, you tell us what happened all the details" BB said sitting cross legged next to me on the bed, hands together on the bed in front of her,while Chloe leapt on the bed the other side of me. I took a quick breath and related what had happened.
When I finished they looked the same as I had looked.

"Jees, he really is in love with you" Chloe said breaking the silence.

"Yehay" screamed BB making us both jump, "So when you get married, Chloe and you will be my sisters"

Woah there, I though, marriage is that what he meant, no way, he can't marry me not in a million years.
Oh shit I must get away, oh no I can't, I signed a contract, why the hell did I do that, I must find it and destroy it, it's probably to late, My mind was in a complete mess.

I slumped down feeling miserable, at least I think I feel miserable, because I have never felt miserable like this before, with strange feelings in my body, last time I felt like this was with the conversation through the door with Colton.

"Well" Chloe said breaking the silence that had descended "At least you get to see Hollywood" she stated with her chin in her hands.

Oh shit I forgot about that.

We sat and talked about what happened over and over, with the same result every time ending in marriage.

"Hey come on Lea" Chloe said " Look he can't make you marry him right, but what if what he said happens, what if he can get you to feel love, then that's good right"

"Yes" joined in BB " It's a win-win you'll have a good job, good pay, see the world and get paid a lot of attention by my handsome brother, you can still go along the friends route and see what happens "

I felt my chest rise, that's true I can have a good time with a friend. Standing up with renewed vigour, I strode to the door to go to my room.

"You're right" I said with confidence "I can do this with a friend" and I left the room. I didn't notice my sister and BB high five each other and exclaim that it had worked.

After lunch which we ate in the kitchen with Damien and the sisters, which consisted of an assortment of sandwiches, followed by a gateau, Damien had make and trust me it tasted delicious.