Farewell Concert

Right things start to heat up in the romantic sense from here on, also adult material will be along in a few chapters, don't worry warnings are in place.
Now both Leanne and Colton have overcome their pasts, what's going to happen now?
__________________________________________________________

Leanne's POV

New York's famous Madison Square Gardens, the venue for Twilight of the Gods farewell concert, the last few months had been chaos, you couldn't go anywhere without seeing the band's faces plastered on windows, billboards, t shirts, sweat shirts, soap, deodorant you name it it was bound to have a TOTG picture on it.

Security had been increased around the group their homes, families and friends, it was in a word insane.
the tickets were sold out months before and were selling on the black market for incredibly inflated prices.

For me I was struggling, after the videos of my interview, kissing Colton at the premiere and our declarations of love going viral plus the coverage of the court case and being Colton's girlfriend.

They even found out about Amelia and Joseph and how because of them I did the interview and setup LCM Foundation, I had to turn my mobile off.

I now had my own PA, MY OWN PA! Would you believe it, okay she worked at the Barratts company and volunteered to help me, so Colton gave her time off her usual job to assist me, but hey!

Donna was a gem, she blocked calls, arranged interviews with magazines that had Colton and me kissing plastered all over them.

The only live interview I was prepared to do at the moment was with Rosie even though requests are pouring in from all over the world for Colton and me to do chat shows, interviews, guest appearances I'm not ready for that yet and I trust Rosie.

Donna fended off the media on the whole, dealt with my newly setup Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc account's that apparently I needed as I couldn't live without them.

I had film offers, book offers, it was too much and blew me away until Donna.

I just couldn't understand or comprehend why the world would be interested in me, I wasn't talented, rich, or a super model, my only claim to fame was loving a superstar in Colton.

Yet since I was to meet everybody at the gardens and the media interest in me had gone of the Richter scale because of my association with Colton and the band, I had four security detail.

As I entered the lobby from the elevator of the hotel, it was like a lightening storm, flashes everywhere, people shouting and screaming at me, l couldn't hear myself think because of the noise and they were outside.

People in the lobby stared at me and used their phones for taking pictures, we made our way to the doors the security guys turning away the numerous people who tried to approach me in the lobby.

Alex my friend and personal security, shouted at me as that was the only way we could communicate.

"This is insane, we will block you in on all sides, keep your head down, hood up glasses on, earphones in your ears music up high and hang on to my belt here" she pointed over her back for me to hold on to her belt.

"Ready" she shouted, I nodded, and did my preparation, hood, glasses, music. We opened the doors and the noise escalated. I could still hear it over my music.

Thumbs up from security, here we go I thought, the security outside were fighting a desperate loosing battle to clear a path and as time was getting on we had to go.

Gripping Alex's belt and hanging on for all I was worth, we left the safety of the hotel to face the mob.

There must have been a hundred people outside mainly women, but it seemed more like two million. The guys huddled around me and we sort of shuffled down towards the cars.