CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1
(JADE ABOVE!)

I rushed down the stairs after getting ready and dressed for the day. I wore a black jacket on top of a normal white t shirt, I put on shorts and a pair of black and pink combat boots. 

"Good Morning Mom!" I greeted with more excitement I think I've ever had in my life. Mom smiled warmly then handed me a plate of pancakes, "Good Morning Sweetheart, are you excited for today?" She questioned and I nodded my head, "You bet, after breakfast I'm gonna head down to Professor Juniper's lab and choosing my starter." I replied and mom sat down across from me.

She took a bite from her meal and I did the same, "Any idea who you'll choose?" She questioned and I swallowed then my eyes widened, "I have no idea, I didn't even think about that..." I trailed off and mom giggled, "Well you better hurry, you don't want to be late." She reminded and I hopped up from my chair, "You're right, see you later mom!" I exclaimed then rushed out of the door, I grabbed my bike from the side and peddled to the lab, thoughts of which starter I would choose running through my head.

Once I reached the lab I parked my bike at the bike rack then ran into the lab. "I'M I'M HERE!" I shouted and looked around to find a woman at the front desk with blonde hair and green glasses, she grinned and I walked over to her. "You must be Jade, excited for your first pokemon I see." She giggled and I nodded, "Not to be rude but where's Professor Juniper?" I questioned and the woman at the front frowned, "I'm sorry to tell you but Professor Juniper isn't here right now-"

"WHAT?!!!!" I shouted, interrupting the assistant and she sighed, "Professor Juniper is over in Kalos researching a new type of evolution," The assistant informed and my eyes widened and I felt like I would explode, "DOES THAT MEAN I CAN'T GET MY POKEMON!?" I questioned and the assistant then smiled, "Nope I can give your starter." She stated and my jaw dropped, "WELL THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT FROM THE BEGINNING!" I shouted feeling like I went through a roller coaster of emotions unnecessarily, the assistant face palmed and sighed, "I knew I'd do that, by the way my name's Bianca." She greeted and I shook her hand and smiled, "My name's Jade," I responded and Bianca led me further into the laboratory.

We continued walking until we reached an area with a table, three pokeballs on top. I began to feel jumpy and excited as I knew I was about to receive my first pokemon.

"BUT FIRST!" Bianca interrupted this important moment and I groaned, "What is it now!" I whined and she giggled, "This'll only take one second, you do need your pokegear right?" She winked and I then perked up happy it at least had something to do with pokemon.

"Here's your, pokebelt, some pokeballs, badge case, trainer card, poked-" She listed off then handed me a bunch of tools till became to much and I toppled over, I squealed when I fell to the ground and Bianca gasped, "Oh no I did it again, I'm sorry." She apologized and helped me up, "It's okay. I'm fine." I chuckled and dusted myself off. Bianca put her hands on her hips and smiled, "Well you do have all you need now so you enjoy your journey!" She exclaimed and began to guide me out of the lab and my eyes widened, "UH NO! I still don't have my pokemon!" I interrupted and Bianca gasped again.

"Oh yeah, my bad!" She responded then the two of us walked back to the three pokeballs.

Wow what a ditz....

I went up to the first pokeball and looked to Bianca who seemed to not be paying much attention, I cleared my throat and she looked to me, "Oh I'm sorry...That is Tepig the fire type," She started then tapped the top of the pokeball releasing a Tepig.

"Tepig pig pig!" The Tepig greeted and let out smoke from its nose. "This is Oshawott the water type," Bianca tapped the second pokeball and released a cute Oshawott. "Osha osh osh," The Sea Otter Pokemon waved to me and I smiled. I then moved over and allowed Bianca to go to the third pokeball. "This is Snivy the grass type," Bianca tapped the last pokeball and released a proud snivy, the snivy looked up at me and smirked, "Snivy sniv." I grinned and looked to Bianca who was also smiling.