CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7
(Olivia Above!)

It was kind of awkward as we all walked along with Skyarrow Bridge, the huge scenic route providing a lame excuse for everyone's silence. We wearing nearing the end of the bridge but we still had a little ways to go.

"Look you can see Pinwheel Forest from here!" Alex exclaimed, looking over the railing at the confusing forest. "I didn't even notice how big the forest was!" Penny remarked and I nodded, "Is that Jared!" A voice questioned and we all turned around to find a girl with honey brown hair and an orange fox pokemon by her side. "Hey Olivia!" Jared greeted then the two shared a hug, I held back a glare and instead smiled, "Hey Alex how're you doing?" She questioned and Alex smiled then waved.

Olivia then looked at me and Penny and smiled, "Olivia this is Jade and Penny," Jared introduced and the both of us smiled and shook her hand, "Hi I'm Olivia and this is Fennekin," She greeted then pointed to the small fox pokemon with a ribbon tied around its neck.

"Oh the Fire starter from the Kalos Region." Penny stated and I held up my pokedex to the pokemon.

"Can not register." The pokedex's robotic voice stated and I raised a brow confused, "Oh you haven't upgraded to the national pokedex...sad." Olivia sighed and I felt a burning anger build up but I instead chuckled dryly. "Guess we'll just have to call Professor Juniper and order a national pokedex." I laughed, masking my anger. 

"What are you doing in Unova?" Jared asked and Olivia shrugged, "My parents and I moved out here so now I have to restart my journey," She replied but smiled, "But I've already collected two badges from the Striaton Gym and Nacrene gym." She giggled and I smirked, "Then that means you and I are tied."

Olivia chuckled and rolled her eyes, "You and I aren't on the same level, I've only stopped for the Wallace Cup competition at Castelia City, are you competing too?" Olivia completely dismissed me then looked to Jared causing me to growl lowly and almost pounce on her, being held back by Penny. "Wait you're a Pokemon Coordinator, why haven't you told us?" Penny questioned and Jared shrugged, "I just never thought it was necessary." He replied and Olivia looked at her with a face of disgust, "I can't believe you didn't know that, it's like one of the biggest parts of Jared's personality." She fake gasped and Penny narrowed her eyes while I let out a low growl.

Purrloin jumped out of her pokeball and sneakily made its way to Fennekin. "And No to answer your question, I actually don't really compete in contests anymore." Jared replied and Olivia screeched rather dramatically. "You can't say that you're an amazing Coordinator, remember we met at Coordinator School..." She trailed off then winked and Jared's cheeks slightly darkened. "I hate her." I mumbled and Penny chuckled.

I noticed Purrloin walk back over to me with Fennekin's blue ribbon and I snickered along with my devious pokemon. Fennekin let out a loud howl and we all turned to it, the pokemon looked around in fear and Olivia's eyes widened, "What happened to little Fennekin's ribbon!" She screamed in fear and everyone looked around but Purrloin and I who just snickered. 

Olivia looked down at Purrloin then me and glared, "That thief! Get your filthy paws off Fennekin's ribbon!" She yelled at Purrloin who was standing on the railing with the ribbon in hand. Purrloin then shrugged and let the ribbon fall, catching it at the last minute with her tail.

"Now say you're sorry Purrloin." I instructed, holding back my laughter and Purrloin chuckled then handed the ribbon back, "Purr loin loin."

Olivia and I glared at each other and growled, "Alright you two how about we get to Castelia City before killing each other." Jared butt in and I let out one intimidating growled before walking off, Purrloin by my side.