25. land

land : the solid part of the surface of the Earth : an area of ground

* * *

"What's going o-" started Elizabeth as she got in the room, followed by Will.

"Oh." he added.

"Do something!" Killian yelled.

"Will, go look in the other cabin if you can find bandages, anything!" she replied and he immediatly left as she walked over to the bed and looked at the wound. Smee was still at the door, watching the scene, but did not dare enter the room.

"Smee, how close are we to the port?" the Captain asked, which made his first mate jump.

"It's only a matter of minutes." Smee replied.

"We need to get there as fast as we can!" he added and looked at Emma once again.

"I've got something!" Will said as he came back in the cabin and handed some bandages to Elizabeth.

"Hang on, Emma." Killian added and he saw her eyes were closing again. "Keep your eyes on mine."

"I-I'm trying..." she mumbled.

A few minutes passed where everyone seemed to be running around or screaming, until Smee came back and said that they were getting to the port.

*  *  *

Finally on land with the help of a doctor, Emma was taken care of. Killian, on the other hand left the place. He could not take it anymore, he felt like it was his fault and for a moment, as he was walking near a small village, he thought of leaving. Maybe it was for the best if Emma never saw him again? But he could not bear the thought of abandonning her, not now.

"Hey, mate." someone said and he jumped. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." said Jack, who did not seem that sincere.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Killian Jones, I should have figured it out. You, being Davy Jones' son." the pirate declared, as he walked a little more towards Killian.

"I'm not helping you with anything. If you want the chest or the key, take it. I don't want anything to do with that man." he replied on a harsh tone.

"But what about revenge?" Jack added with a smirk.

"It's not going to take me anywhere. What do you want, just say."

"He would not attack you or your ship, am I right?"

"Probably not."

Captain Jack Sparrow untied the piece of cloth around his hand that showed a deep black spot in the middle of it.

"The black spot, huh? So you need me
and my ship to make sure he won't unleash the Kraken on you." Killian commented.

"Kind of. I need to get back to the Pearl." he replied.

"Oh, your precious Pearl. I'm sorry, but no. You're Captain Jack Sparrow, I'm sure you can figure out a way, huh?" he joked. "I have to go."

And on that note, he turned on his heels and left, taking the same path he just did, hoping that when he would come back, Emma would be fine.

*  *  *

"Why do you care some much about her?" Will asked to Elizabeth as he grabbed her hand.

"We're cousins, or we could have been."  Elizabeth answered.

"Cousins? I thought you-"

"My father had a brother, but something happened and my father left." Elizabeth briefly explained.

"And that girl is the daughter of his brother." he finished.

"I thought she was. He was her father, but not biologicaly..." she said. "Anyway, I just met her and now... I just didn't think I'd ever find my family. Other than my dad, I never had anyone else." she said.

"At least, your dad is not stuck on a pirate ship for eternity." Will mumbled.

"We'll save him, don't worry." she replied and he smiled before kissing her.

They stopped when they heard someone behind them clear his throat. "Sorry to interupt. I just thought you'd like to know that she's going to be okay." the man said.

"Really?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes. Just give her a little more time, she should wake up." he said. "You brought her here just in time."

SORRY THIS SUCKS AND AGAIN I TOOK SO MUCH TIME SORRY SORRY SORRY!
Okay and I died watching Firebird. And I'm in NY this weeked so I won't watch 5x21 until tuesday or wensday... I'm gonna freaking die.
Hope I didn't disapoint you with that chapter xd I'm going to try to be faster this time! Probably going to write during the bus ride to NY :p
• believe__inmagic •