23. dagger

dagger : a sharp pointed knife that is used as a weapon

*  *  *

"What do you plan to do with the heart?" Captain Jones asked William as they were getting close to Isla Cruces.

"I plan to end Davy Jones." the young man replied.

"But you know the consequences of stabbing his heart?" the Captain asked.

"I made a promise to my father that I would save him and I will. If becoming the Captain of the Flying Dutchman and only have a day to walk on land every ten years I will do it." Will said. He looked really determined to get what he wanted and Killian would not get in his way. "But what would you do, if you had the heart and the key?"

"Nothing. I wish I could erase every memory I have of that man, so I cannot imagine becoming him. And I know others who would want to take his place. Like your friend, Jack Sparrow." he said and then pointed a ship stopped near the island. "What did I say?"

"Can I trust you?" William asked him.

"What do you want, boy?"

"I need to get the chest, but I can't risk Jack getting it or stealing the key. You keep the key here, I get the chest and come back." he explained and took the key from his pocket. Killian grabbed it.

"I'll hold onto it. But we need to be careful. Davy Jones may be on our trail, you need to be fast."

"I will. Thank you!"

A few moments later, Will left the boat, ready to fight Sparrow and take the chest. He was going to save his father. However, Captain Jones only got back to his cabin. The key was in the inner pocket of his leather jacket.

He sighed and looked around, until his eyes stopped at something. The drawing of Milah hung on the wall. It made him think of something. In his pocket, along with the key, was a piece of paper, a wanted poster. Emma Swan. He decided to hang it just next to Milah.

The sound of the waves suddently intensified and he looked through the window only to see the Flying Dutchman coming out of the water. The Captain quickly let the poster that fell on the ground and ran out of his cabin and through the small hallway, up the ladder and finally on deck. The rest of the crew were running around the ship even if the Captain had not given any order. Killian took his telescope and saw Davy Jone's crew getting ready for battle.

"Captain?" asked Smee. "What should we do?"

"Prepare the ca-" he started but at the sight of someone, he stopped. "Wait. He's not here to fight."

"But sir, they are-" started the very small man.

"Prepare the cannons, but do not fire unless I say so." Captain Jones declared. Smee left and repeated the captain's order to the crew just as Killian looked once more and sighed when he saw Davy Jones and a woman he had not seen in a while. "I'm sorry, Emma..." he whispered and just as he put his telescope down, both Davy Jones and her were right in front of him.

* * *

Will had the chest. Elizabeth followed his, both running from some members of the crew of the Flying Dutchman. Jack Sparrow wasn't far behind. He was not ready to give up on the chest, not yet.

"Will, where are we going?" Elizabeth asked.

"To the Jolly Roger." he simply answered and looked behind to make sure either Jack or the crew wasn't too close.

"Why the Jolly Roger?"

"I let the key on the boat so Jack would not steal it." Will replied.

"Maybe I won't steal it, but I think Davy Jones is about to!" Jack yelled from behind as he pointed the ships.

* * *

Emma was facing Davy Jones. She could not see Killian's face and she did not really want to. At least, that's what she was trying to convince herself, even if at that moment, she hated him for getting her into this.

Killian grabbed his sword and pointed it towards the Captain of the Flying Dutchman and just then, Davy Jones got a dagger out of one of his pockets that he pointed towards Emma. She felt the pointy end of the weapon on her right side, just above her hip.

"One more step and you know what happens." Davy Jones declared.

"Leave her out of this! She has nothing to do with this!" Killian replied.

"She does. It's amazing how love can make some people do foolish things."

"If it's the key you want, I don't have it." Killian declared. "Now, let her go!"

"Oh, I know you have it. I know you too well, son." Davy Jones said with a smirk.

"Son?" Emma muttered. "Y-you're his-" she started saying but she felt the dagger go a little deeper and wripping her clothes, so she stopped talking.

"You know nothing about me. You've never been there for me or Liam so don't you dare for a second pretend that you know me!" Killian said and everyone could feel a part of the anger he had been holding inside for all these years.

"And after all you became just like me, a pirate." Davy Jones replied. "Now, give me the key."

"Not until you let her go."

Emma suddently stopped breathing as she felt the dagger through her body. He then took out the bloody dagger and she took a step back, trying to stay on her feet. Killian screamed her name, but she had not seen his face yet. She placed her hands over the wound, but it did not do any good. She then saw a sword pointed towards her chest.

Killian grabbed the key from his pocket. A smirk appeared on Davy Jones' face as he realised that he had almost succeded, but just then another voice was heard.

"Mate, I don't think you want to do this." said Jack Sparrow that had just came on the ship, along with Will and Elizabeth.

Emma lost her balance and her knees failed her. She thought she was going to hit the ground, but she found herself lying in Killian's arms and her eyes crossed his deep blue eyes she used to love to get lost into.

Sorry it took so long agaiiin :$ I kinda spent my time this week either doing school work or being on skype mostly sooo yeahh haha :p I hope you liked this chapter even if it's not that well written xd I'll try to post the next chapter soon but I can't guarantee anything.
• believe__inmagic •