7. beautiful

beau·ti·ful : generally pleasing : excellent

*  *  *

"Where are we going?" Killian asked Emma.

"You said you wanted too see something beautiful, right?" she told him, refering to when he talked about villages just a few minutes ago. "I know just the place!"

They kept on walking through the forest and Emma guided the man to the most beautiful view she's ever seen, her safe heaven, one place where she just felt... good.

As they arrived at the top, Killian was suprised by the beauty of the view they had. It's like they were on top of the world, on top of everything! He looked around with a grin on his face, his eyes trying to catch every little detail.

"I found this place with Red." Emma explained.

"It's... breathtaking." he declared. "How did you find it?" he asked as he turned to face her.

"A few years ago Red and I were going through the forest. She had one delivery to make and then we thought of going to the stream because she loved this place, but we got lost on our way to the house. We ended up here." she told Killian. "Anyway, we both come here quite often."

"Well I would too, if it were next to home." he said.

"Red and I called it our safe heaven, it's well..." Emma laughed and he smiled. "I guess yours would be the sea." shw added.

"Indeed. And you really need to see it." he said with a smirk. "How about we meet at the docks tomorrow?" he suggested.

"It is fine with me." she replied.

*  *  *

Emma waited at the docks nervously. She had her hood hiding her face, but she still looked all around. Just as the day she met Killian, she say a man bringing some food in a boat and she thought about going for it. Her stomach was growling and she thought about the little food she had back home. She convinced herself to stay where she was. She did not come to the docks to steal, she came to see Killian. However, her eyes stayed locked on that food. She sighed.

"Emma?" she heard and looked up to see, as se expected, Killian in his usual uniform.

"Hi." she said and smiled as she tried to put away her hunger.

"Ready?" he asked her and she nodded. "We'll take a much smaller ship than the Jewel of the Realm, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it." he said and looked at one of the ships before gazing at Emma once more. "Everything alright?"

"Uh, yeah." she said.

He examined her for a few seconds but then simply told her to follow him. He knew something was wrong, but he felt like she would probably not tell him. They didn't know each other well enough, yet.

They got to one of the ships and it took a few minutes for Killian to prepare everything. Soon enough, they left the docks and Emma stood at the end of the ship, staring at the water with a smile. The wind was passing through her hair and she could smell the scent of the ocean. Killian looked at her from
behind, still navigating the ship through the water until they reached a place where there was a lot less vessels around. He left the helm and joined Emma.

"So, do you like it?" he asked her.

"I love it." she answered honestly. "It's beautiful and... calming."

"I told you you'd love it." he smirked. He looked at her and he just... he thought she was so beautiful. Her golden curls falling on her shoulders, a little messy because of the wind, her incredible green eyes looking right through his and her smile. He had no words. They simply started at each other for a few seconds. The sound of the waves hitting the ship's body and the birds passing in the sky were all they could hear, until Killian finally talked.

"I brought some food. Are you hungry?"

For a small moment, she thought Killian might be reading in her mind.

"I'm starving!"

Hey! Not my best chapter but I've got so much ideas for what's coming next and I'm really excited to write them :3
Comment what you thought of this chapter? :)
Love you xx
• believe__inmagic •

Hey! Not my best chapter but I've got so much ideas for what's coming next and I'm really excited to write them :3 Comment what you thought of this chapter? :)Love you xx• believe__inmagic •