Chapter-24(edited)

Start from the beginning

"The day is not over vertika I have one more place to take you" I told her.

"But its late. You have practice tomorrow" she said.

"Why are you so upright" I asked her.

"I'm not upright" she defended.

"Yes you are" I told her .

"Am not"she said looking irritated.

"Prove it" I told her.

"How?" She said.

"Come with me" I told her and parked my car.

"Fine I'll come" she said without looking outside.

Its going to be fun.

I think with an evil smile.

When we are just in front of the place vertika stop walking and stare at me "are you out of your mind" she asked me with disbelief.

Oh.. Yes mad about you. Where did this came from. I asked myself.
I just shaked my head n said "no I'm not now let's go"I took her hands n start walking.

"I'm not going in this club with you"she said.

"But you promised me you will come"I reminded her.

"You tricked me into this doesn't you"she asked me.

"And you fall for it" I told her with a smirk.

"Virat you are a jerk you know tht "she said with irritation.

"So I been told" I just laugh and took her hands in mine and started to walk inside the club.

"But what if anyone recognized you" she asked.

"Vertika people who come here are drunk as hell no one will know me. and plus these lights will make it better" i told her and it was true.

The lights in the club are eye blinding. Its either red green blue . It will be hard to recognized anyone here.

I took her hand and whisper in her ears "don't move around and stay close to me" I told her.

"Eww.. Totally gross" she said looking at a couple who are making out in front of everyone.

"Chill vertika its not a big deal" I told her.

I took her straight to the bar and ask her" what do you want to drink".

"I'm not drinking. I doesn't drink" she told me.

"Come on doesn't be upright"I teased her.

"I'm not upright. Will you just shut up" she asked clearly irritated with her name.

"I will if you drink" I told her.

"But I get wasted quite soon. How will we-" she asked.

"Don't worry I'm not drinking tonight. Its your day to chill n drunk out of your mind" I told her.

She just nodded and started drinking.

After five shots. She is totally wasted. She was right she really get drunk easily.

And let me tell you. Drunk Vertika is ten time funnier then sober vertika.

She was talking nonsense but still makes me laugh.

After talking some time she dragged me to the dance floor.

Dirty dancer was playing by Enrique.
Perfect song. I think.

Vertika was not a perfect dancer but man she got moves that can drive you crazy.
Her back was pressed with my chest and she was dancing according to the song.

She looked different now. Totally carefree for the world. Looking hot n she was not shy about it.

The sober Vertika was always very concerns about her ways. She was not really bold. She likes to hide her beauty but tonight she was not shy. She wants to show what lay beneath. And I'll be lying if I said she doesn't Look ravishing right now.
God stop it virat its vertika you are talking about. You shouldn't be thinking about her like this.

After dancing for few more minutes i told vertika that we are going. She doesn't wanted to she wants to dance more.

I have to drag her out. But once we were outside it was empty there. The wind was blowing. The moon shines in the sky. It was a perfect.

"I when to dance to photographs by Ed sheeran" Vertika said with a puppy dog eye.

"No it's late vertika" I tried to tell her.

But she argued "please just one more song here just you n me" she said her eyes shining in this moon light. She looked even more beautiful.

"OK but just one more song" I told her. Then took out my phone n played photographs.

Vertika puts her hands on my shoulder and stand close to me. A bit too close.

I put my hands on her waist n pull her even more close. Don't ask me why?.

We started to dance slowly with the song. Vertika looked so beautiful this close. Her eyes have a different shine in them. There was a different emotion that I have never seen before.

I don't know who or how but we both started to lean in.

I so wanted to kiss those soft lips right now. My mind was not thinking straight. just stare at her lips I can't wait to taste them.

Our lips was mere inch away.. I lean in more just when I was about to press my lips on her. A drop of water fell on my face.
Then more n more drops started to fall.
Just perfect timing God.
I thought frustrated. Control your self virat. This is not right.

I just took Vertika's hand and started to walk toward my car "virat come let's dance in rain .its so
Romantic" she said.

"No its late and you will catch cold" I told her n started to drive back to her place.

This is wrong. So so wrong. Virat you can't like her. You are not ready for this.

Hey guys. How's you all?

So what you think of the chapter???
Don't forget to vote n comment.

Love you all-vmonster