"We're glad to hear that."

Two Years Later

It's already a given that Ayano was very nervous and sort of scared. She's going to leave her home for three years, she doesn't even know when she's going to see her family again.

"Ayano dear, make sure you'll make us proud," Ayano's dad says, wiping the stray tears that trailed down Ayano's cheeks.

"Yeah. I-I will," Ayano nods, unwrapping her arms off of her mom and turned to her younger brother, putting on a stern and tough face.

"You.... Take care of Mom and Dad for me. And even if I'm away, make sure you beat up those guys that bully's you!" Ayano lets out a sob, and failed to show a smile to the youngest Hirashima.

"Tsk. You don't have to order me around. Is that what you'll say when you're leaving?" Saito, like his sister, rolls his eyes, crossing his arms stubbornly.

Ayano breaks once again, pulling Saito in a hug and ruffled his hair like how she used to, "I-I should tell that to you! When I'm gone, who'll help you with those projects you desperately need to pass? I know that no one will help you about that."

"S-S-Shut up, Ayano!" Saito lightly pushed her away, huffing and turned around, not wanting her to see the tears that was falling from his eyes.

"Hehe~" Ayano's mood was lifted a bit and she fixed herself, bidding goodbye again and going inside the car that will take her to her new school.

"Bye guys! Ayano out, love ya!~~" She chirps, and forced herself to not cry again in front of her family.

Once she entered, the car starts moving towards her destination.

"I wonder what it's like there in Tootsuki... I've heard several things about it. And if it's Japan's top culinary school then I have to be careful.." Ayano nods to herself, not knowing that she was making the thinking face, as her brother likes to call it. "Don't mess up. First impressions are very important and the examiner is most likely to be a strict old hag, or a strict beauty. Either way, make sure to not bump into anyone, and focus on cooking instead of other unnecessary things..." Ayano continued to tell herself what to do in case her mind goes blank when she steps foot in her new school, until she fell asleep.

Two Days Later

Ayano was walking towards her new school, the driver came just in time for her to roam around a bit before the exam.

Ayano secured the dark green scarf around her neck and dusted her hands in her skirt, then took her first steps inside the Academy whilst taking a deep breath to calm her beating heart. When she was walking around, she noticed that it was mostly male students with butlers around them were roaming in the campus; irritating her a bit.

Why is it that boys are always so cocky about their dishes? For once, Ayano was so sick about it. Sure, she was okay with the fact that they were sort of cute or handsome, but they talk like cooking is easy. Ayano wanted, or needed more female friends in her life.

"It seems like even I need a companion here.." She utters lowly, looking from left to right.

"Well, well. There's a lady here that looks like she's lost. Want us to lend you a hand, hmm?" A big, buff guy shows up with two more sidekicks between him.

"No thank you, gentlemen. I'd like to have some time for myself," Ayano replied with a small, fake smile and avoided the three men.

"Hmm? No way! We'll show you around!"