Part 33 - Throwback 8

Start from the beginning

"They have all fallen asleep, or maybe not the guards but Legolas and Thranduil," I heard footsteps come ahead of me, and Beorn's dark voice. "I am coming with food. You have to be hungry." I sat up.

"Thank you," I said, smiling to Beorn as he gave me a basket.

"I have to go," Beorn said, before leaving as fast as he came. I picked up the food I wanted from the basket.

*

Many days had been, many times Beorn came with food. But now, Beorn came up to me with no food. "They are leaving," he said, sitting down behind the big rocks with me. "You can come back down in maybe half an hour."

"Nice," I said, smiling.

"Goodbye Aspect!," I hear from the house. I slowly looked between the stones, and saw them leaving.

Five horses with five men on them. Just as when they came.

I sat down again with my back to the stone. "Finally," I said happy. "Finally I can come home."

*

Around half an hour later, I walked down the small road, back to the house. Beorn had left me, going to do some business I needed to keep out of.

I went into the big door, and looked around. They really had it luxurious when they had been here. Plates everywhere, many of them with food on them. I walked longer into the room, when I heard something move behind me.

I turned around, and saw Legolas sitting in the hay. "What are you doing here?," I yelled to him. "Did you not just say goodbye? How are you here now?"

"I hoped that you would been happier to see me, but yes I am here. An elf will never tell its secrets," Legolas said, blinking with one eye to me.

"Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"The flirting. The blinking. Everything. Stop being you. Stop trying to get me to fall in love with you again. Stop trying to get me back to Mirkwood, because I will not come with you. Stop being you, because I actually love you." I felt the tears trying to fall, but I did not let them.

"That was early," Legolas said, taking some steps closer to me, without me backing from him. "I thought we needed to discuss more." Legolas smiled the best smile he could, making me even more mad. "Let us just be friends, come on Aspect." Legolas grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to him, before he leaned toward me.

Everything happened fast, and before I knew it I and Legolas kissed again. Our last kiss on a long, long time.

I pulled away, but in that moment I felt something got locked around my hand. "You are not going anywhere without me," Legolas whispered in my ear. I looked down, and saw an handcuff around my hand. I took a step backwards, and saw Legolas had the other end of the handcuff around his hand.

"Let me go!," I said, pulling my hand to me, forcing Legolas to follow.

"No."

"Legolas I do not want to come back to Mirkwood! This is my life, and I do what I want!"

"Aspect," Legolas said, grabbing my free hand. "I am sorry for what I did, it will never happen again, as long as you come back to Mirkwood with me, I really miss you."

"Go back without me. This is my new home."

Legolas let my hand down, still looking me in the eyes. "You do not have a choice, we are cuffed together."

"I have. This is what your father wants Legolas, not you. You would never take me back with force. I promise to come and visit you later, when I am ready," I said, holding his eyes. We stared into each other's eyes a long time, before I felt the handcuff around my hand let go. "Thank you." I gave Legolas a hug.

"You are right. I am not my father."

"You can borrow a horse, but just as long as you let it go before you walk into the forest," I said, smiling to him

"Yes thank you."