Part 27 - Throwback 4 (2)

I think we just continue to where we stopped. And if you do not remember; I and Radagast were on our way to Mirkwood.

My eyes were hard to hold open. I was tired, confused and hoped all this was a dream. But it was not. It was the sad truth, and I had to live through it.

"Aspect, Aspect, we are here," I heard Radagast say, but I did not move. I did not have energy to it. "You are not that heavy, are you?," Radagast asked, and a second after I felt him lift me up. We began to move, and I heard Radagast talk to someone. "I need to see the king," he said. Radagast ran through the halls of Mirkwood with me in his arms. I tried to open my eyes, but it just got darker and darker. "Aspect, you have to stay with me. I am afraid if you blacks out you will change back to human, and that will do this much worse," he said and shook me a bit.

"What have happened with her?," I heard Thranduil ask. "It is a long story, she needs help, quick," Radagast said. I could barely hear them, as I got laid down. After that, everything went black.

I slowly began to wake up again. I lay in a soft bed, and I tried to open my eyes. When I opened them I could feel the bed moving a bit. "Aspect? Aspect are you awake?," I heard someone ask. It had to be Legolas, because I could recognize his voice everywhere anytime. I tried as best as I could to open my eyes, but my eyelids were heavy. "Legolas let her rest. She needs it." It had to be Thranduil.

After a while I was able to open my eyes. Legolas grabbed my hand. "Finally you are awake!," he said happily and gave me a hug. "Legolas, let her breath. She is tired," said Thranduil as he came and stood next to the bed. "So she cannot come with me out and play?," Legolas asked and looked up at his father. "No, she cannot, but you can. Can I speak to Aspect alone?," Thranduil said to Legolas. "Yes ada. See you soon Aspect," Legolas smiled to me before he jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. I smiled after him.

Thranduil sat down in a chair near the bed and cleared his throat. "I know it is maybe hard to remember for you, and maybe you do not want to remember what have happened, but we want to help you through it," he said. "I want you to live here, it is the safest place for you to stay, and Legolas said he wanted you to stay." I smiled a small smile to him, but felt my eyes water. "Yes, thank you I really want to stay here," I said, but my voice cracked so the last words were almost unable to hear. I blinked, and tears came streaming down my cheeks. Thranduil stood up and came to me. "Aspect do not cry," Thranduil said and sat down beside me as he gave me a hug. I buried my face in his shoulder. "We will help you through this." I breathed heavily, and tried to stop the crying. "Thank you," I said as I smiled a small smile and looked up at Thranduil with tears in my eyes. "No problem Aspect, we are always here, no matter what," Thranduil smiled back. He whipped my tears. "Do you want anything to eat?" He asked as he got up. "No thank you, I think I want to be alone," I answered. "It is just to call on me or any else if it is something. You know many people here," Thranduil smiled to me before he went out the door and closed it behind him. "Is she okay? Can she play?" I heard Legolas ask from the hallway. "No, she needs to rest, so we let her be alone," Thranduil said. I heard their footsteps fade away.

I was now alone in the room. I lay down as I stared in the ceiling. What had happened me, I did not get it. As longer I lay more sleepy I got, and after a few tears had fell, I fell asleep.

~~~~~

I know this chapter was short, but since this were part 2 I didn't have much to write😂😁