Part 33 - Throwback 8

This is the last story of my past life I will tell you, before you will hear more about my life after The battle of the five armies.

I had been living with Beorn around a week, and got to know him better.

"We are getting visitors," Beorn said as I was walking past him in the garden. I was planting flowers, as he began to cut wood.

"How do you know?," I asked as stopped up and looked up at him, putting my basket with the flowers down.

"I saw their camp this morning. They were just outside the forest. Five horses, five elven men as I could see. One smaller than the others. I think your friends from Mirkwood is searching for you." Beorn put down the axe he had been holding.

"How close do you think they are?" I looked me around.

"They were ready to leave this morning, so they have to be close."

"I am sorry but I have to leave the house until they leave again. They can not find me. They will bring me back with them, against my will. I do not want to."

"Do what is necessary for you to be okay. I will let them stay as long as they want to, and I will come with food for you."

"Thank you Beorn. That is really kind of you," I said, giving him a hug.

"No problem," he said and laughed. "You will have to leave now if you do not want them to see you. I will come with you. I know a place where you can see them but they can not see you."

We began walking towards the mountains.

*

We were a little way up in the mountain, and sat behind some big stones. "Here you see," Beorn said, pointing down at the house. "From the house it looks like these stones is a part of the mountain ridge. You can see the whole farm, and everything around it."

"It is beautiful. Thank you," I said, smiling to Beorn. He smiled back. "There they are. It have to be Thranduil, Legolas and three of Thranduil's strongest, and smartest men. He came to bring me back to Mirkwood."

"Why do you not want to talk to them?"

"I know Thranduil has a plan. Legolas is with him to disturb and trick me. The three strong men to hold me. Stop me when I am a wolf."

"Are you not overreacting now?"

"No. That have to be something Thranduil would do to try and bring me back to Mirkwood."

"Aspect!," I heard Legolas shout from the farm.

"You should go down there. Tell them I went to Radagast or Rivendell. No, not Radagast, that is a stupid idea. Rivendell. I do not think Thranduil want to go there. Say I will be gone some few days."

"I will. I will come with food and other things you will need later." Beorn went down towards the house.

*

I lay, staring up at the stars. They were beautiful.

I know my family is up there. Watching me. Being proud of who I have become, and what I have done. They have always being watching me. I can feel it.