Throwback 2

"I think this is a nice place!" Aspect said and let her stuff down. "I think so too" Legolas said and let his things beside Aspect's.

They were teens, and were going on a camping trip alone.

They sat up a camp fire and built something that looked like a tent. "This will be nice" Aspect said and smiled. "Not too near the forest." "That was the point" Legolas said and smiled too. "Thank you" Aspect said and kissed Legolas' cheek.

*

Aspect and Legolas sat around the campfire and talked as they ate supper. "It looks like it's going to be rainy tonight" Legolas said and looked up at the sky. Aspect nodded. "That doesn't bother us" she said and laughed.

Aspect stood up. "Just wait here" she said. Legolas knew why. Aspect walked away from Legolas and the campfire, before she changed to wolf. She walked near the forest, where she heard a sound from the bushes. Out of the bushes jumped an orc, but before he attacked Aspect did Aspect attack him. She bit over his throat, and after that did she change to human. She spitted out the orc blood she had in her mouth. "You will be dead too, soon" she heard the orc say. "I will not" she said and looked at him. "They are coming, just wait. When the thunder is rumbling and the lightning strikes will they come. They know where you hide, and you can't hide there forever, you know. They can kill your friends too" the orc said. Aspect grabbed a dagger from her belt. "Silence!" she cried as she stabbed the orc's chest.

She were going to change back to wolf, but just came to the ears and her tail before someone grabbed her held around her. She felt cold iron touch her throat, and saw a big hand and a sword when she looked down. "Don't you dare to scream, or try to run. I will cut your throat" she heard someone say. It had to be an orc. "Thunder is coming tonight. We will come soon. You will never know when. If you want to save your friends life, leave them, then we won't kill them. If you don't, we will kill you and your friends. Spare their lives. Let them live, and don't let us find you" the orc said and laughed. "And here is something to you so you remember us." The orc took his sword and cut into Aspect's ear. Aspect bit her teeth together so she didn't scream. "Remember, don't you dare to say this to anyone, we are always watching you" the orc said, before he let her go. Aspect changed to wolf and ran back to Legolas. He lay on the ground, and slept. Aspect just lay down beside him. Aspect didn't sleep, she just rested her eyes.

*

It rained, the thunder rumbled and the lightning lighted up the sky. Aspect jumped up, and began to howl. It was still night. Legolas got up. "Aspect!" he yelled. Aspect stopped to howl and changed to human. "I am so sorry, but I am scared of thunderstorms" she said. "I know, and it's okay" Legolas said and gave Aspect a hug. "Thank you" Aspect said as she tried to hold her tears back, but couldn't. The tears streamed down her cheeks. "Everything will be okay. I can stay awake with you until it's over" Legolas said and kissed Aspect's forehead. Legolas sat beside her, with his arm around her. Every time the thunder rumbled did Aspect close her eyes, and slowly open them again.

"Why can't we just walk home again?" Aspect asked with tears in her eyes. "It's too dangerous" Legolas said and stroke Aspect's back. "You can sit on my back, and I can just run" Aspect said and gave Legolas a smile. "What about our stuff?" Legolas asked. "Take with you the most important, and then we will come back here tomorrow" Aspect said. "Okay" Legolas said. Aspect got up and got changed to wolf. Legolas packed the most important stuff and got on Aspect's back. "Are you sure you can do this?" he asked. Aspect nodded and began to run back home.

*

Aspect and Legolas reached the gates of Mirkwood, and the guards opened it. Legolas jumped of Aspect's back and they walked in to one of the halls. Legolas looked at Aspect and smiled. "What have happened to your ear?" His smile melted and he looked at Aspect's ear with the blood on. Aspect changed back to human. "Nothing. Nothing serious" she said. "I need some sleep. Goodnight." She gave Legolas a kiss before she went her way, to her room.