Throwback 1

Aspect is around 14 years (teenager)

Aspect lay in her bed, crying. She had thought too much, and the tears had streamed.

She heard it knock on the door. "Aspect, are you in there?" She heard Legolas ask. Aspect didn't care about the tears. "Yes, just come in" she said and sat up in the bed. Legolas opened the door, and came in. He looked at Aspect. "Are you crying?" Legolas asked and sat down at the bed beside Aspect. Aspect nodded. "I promise, it will get better" Legolas said and whipped some of her tears away. Aspect gave him a small smile. "Thank you" she said and gave him a hug. Legolas smiled.

"The reason why I am here, is because I wanted to ask you about something" Legolas said and looked down. "Yes?" Aspect asked and lay her head on Legolas' thigh so she had eye contact with him. Legolas began to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" Aspect asked and smiled. "Because you look very weird when you are laying" Legolas said. "But what do you want to ask me about?" Aspect said and giggled. "I am wondering if you want to go to the dance with me?" Legolas asked and smiled a shy smile. "Of course I will" Aspect said and smiled a bright smile, and kissed Legolas' cheek. Legolas smiled a big smile. "Great" he said. "It's getting late, I think I have to go" Legolas said. Aspect sat up. "I am getting tired too, ask it will be nice with some sleep" she said. "Goodnight" Legolas said and stood up. "Goodnight" Aspect said. Legolas went out the door and Aspect let her down on the bed.

**

"You look great" Legolas said and smiled to Aspect that came to him. "Thank you, you too" she said and smiled back.

They sat around a table and talked.
"I have always wanted to travel around and see the world. It has to be beautiful" Aspect said and smiled. "I have wanted that too" Legolas said. "I will just go and find something to drink, do you want something?" Legolas asked. "Yes, thanks" Aspect said. Legolas went.

"I heard you wanted to see the world?" an elf sat down where Legolas had been sitting. "Erm.. Yes" Aspect said. "Who are you?" "I am Ferdir and I am coming from Rivendell" he said and smiled. "And you are?" "I am Aspect" Aspect said and smiled back. "But you are coming from Rivendell? How is it there?" "It's beautiful. Very much flowers and trees and other stuff. You should come with me if you wanted to see the world" Ferdir said. "I want to see the world but I don't know you" Aspect said. "What are you talking about?" Legolas asked behind Aspect. "About Rivendell" Aspect said and smiled. "Aspect, Ferdir doesn't come from Rivendell, he comes from here too" Legolas said and sat down in another chair that stood around the table.

"I am not coming from there, but I have been there" Ferdir said. "Come and I will tell you more." Ferdir stood up and began to walk. Aspect stood up and tried to walk after, but Legolas gripped her arm. "Legolas, let me go" Aspect said and tried to drag her arm to her. "No, he is just kidding with you, he have never been in Rivendell" Legolas said. "I want to hear about the world!" Aspect said and dragged her arm to her. "I will come back later" she said before she went after Ferdir.

"And in Rivendell they have elves that sits in the trees and sings" Ferdir laugh. "That can't be true?" Aspect asks and laugh. "That is true" Ferdir said and smiled. He took a step closer to Aspect. "You are beautiful" he whispered to her. "And you have a nice tail and ears" he laugh. Aspect felt on top of her head, there it was two pointy, hairy ears, and she felt a big tail behind her. "oh no.." she whispered. "Just as I wanted" Ferdir laughs and blinked to Aspect. "I have to go" Aspect said and were going to run from Ferdir, but he grabbed her arm. "No, please, stay" he said and smiled. "I can't" Aspect said. "You can" Ferdir smirked. "Ferdir, please let me go. I can be dangerous. I am a monster" Aspect said and tried to ran, but Ferdir were stronger than her. She fought against the wolf that were coming from inside her.

"No, I want you right here, and I need your fur anyways" Ferdir drags Aspect near him. "My fur? You doesn't need my fur, and you can't get it!" Aspect said strictly. "Please, sweetie" Ferdir said and held around Aspect. "Why?" Aspect asked. "Because I need to sell it to get money. I have people I need to give money" Ferdir said. "Why my fur?" Aspect asked. "Because it's the finest fur in the whole world!" Ferdir said and turned around Aspect that she stood face to face with him. He held her shoulders so she couldn't move around. "Sweetie, please" Ferdir said. "I am not your sweetie!" Aspect said and tried to move. "Maybe not now, but after this" Ferdir said and leaned towards Aspect with his head, trying to kiss her. "You doesn't want to kiss a wolf" Aspect said and changed to wolf. Ferdir let her down. Aspect murmured and walked around him. "P-p-please do-o-on't hurt me, I-I didn't mean wha-what I said" Ferdir stemmed and looked at Aspect as she walked around him.

Aspect jumped and hit Ferdir's chest. Ferdir fell on the ground with Aspect standing on him. "Please don't eat me up" he said and covered his face with his arms. Aspect didn't do anything else than just walk away from him.

Legolas had seen everything that had happened. Aspect walked to him and got changed back to human. "I was wrong. I know, and you doesn't need to say it" she said to Legolas when she had changed. Legolas just smiled. "Can we go out and talk?" Legolas asked. Aspect nodded.

"This is nice" Aspect said and smiled. "Yes, it's great" Legolas said and smiled. Aspect looked up at the stars. "How many do you think it is?" Aspect asked. "I don't know" Legolas said and laughed. Aspect leaned her head on Legolas' shoulder. "Do you want to know one weird thing?" Aspect asked. "Yes" Legolas said. "I like you, you know like more than a friend" Aspect looked at Legolas. Legolas smiled. "I like you too" he said, leaned towards Aspect and kissed her soft on the lips. Aspect smiled.

"I think we can say that you are princess of Mirkwood now, okay?" Legolas asked and laughed a bit. "Okay" Aspect said and giggled.

~~~~~~~

This is what I called throwback 1😆😁
Did you like it, and do you want more throwbacks?😏 I want to give you throwbacks to show you how Aspect life has been earlier, or how she knows people😂

AND IT'S MY FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY! HERE YOU GOT YOUR THIRD GIFT maze_trials_fangirl