Part 31 - Throwback 7 (2)

I had been running a long time, when I finally got to Radagast's house. I changed back to human before I knocked on the door. "I am coming, just wait a second," I heard Radagast say from inside. I heard him pushing something, and then he went to the door. He opened, and when he saw me he smiled. "Aspect! What a surprise to see you here! How is it going?"

"Hi, I am good. I just was in the area and thought to see how it is going with you," I said and pressed forth a smile.

"I am good. Come in, come in,"
Radagast said, and moved from the door so I could get in. I slowly walked inside, as I looked around. "Just sit down. I will make us something to drink. What do you want?"

I coughed. "I do not know," I said.

"You are getting sick! No good. Let me make you some milk with honey," Radagast said, as I went to sit down in one of the chairs.

"Thank you," I murmured. Radagast began to pour milk into a big pot over a campfire.

"How is it in Mirkwood?," Radagast asked as the milk cooked.

"Mirkwood is great," I said, not looking at Radagast at all. I knew he could see if something was wrong just by looking me in the eyes, since I am half animal.

"I meant how are everyone in Mirkwood?," Radagast said again, and let out a little laugh.

"Good."

"How is it between you and Legolas?"

My heart stopped beating for a moment. I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. Trying to stop the tears. Trying to stop the eyes from watering. I failed.
I opened my eyes again, that now were now watering. "Aspect what is wrong?," Radagast asked, as he came and sat down beside me.

"The reason I came here," I said with a cracking voice. "Legolas and I had a big fight, and we broke up. Then, a small moment after I saw him kiss a girl."

"Life is sour, but I am sure it can be sweet too," Radagast said as he took a hand on my back. "I am sure you two are getting together soon, you just need time."

"No, Radagast. This time it is different than the others. This time we really broke up, and are really finished. I am ready to move on."

It was quiet a long time. I had one question I really wanted to ask Radagast, but I did not know if he actually had answers.

"Is it any other skin changers?," I asked quietly and looked at Radagast. He looked up from the spot he had been looking at, and up at me.

"It is actually one. I have not told you about him before, because he lives alone, and likes it that way. He can be dangerous, and I wanted to wait until you were older and stronger, but here we are now. His name is Beorn, and is a skin changer just like you. He is a big, great bear, and a kind, strong man."

"I want to move to him."

"I do not think that is a good idea. He can be really dangerous." Radagast stood up and went to the fireplace. He found a cup that he poured some milk with honey in, and went back to me and gave it to me.

"It is a great idea! I will be okay. Thank you."

"I will write him a letter. We should get answers within tomorrow after lunchtime." Radagast gave one of the owls that sat upon the ceiling a sign, and the owl came flying down to him. The owl held paper and a feather pen in its claws. He began to write on the paper, and before I knew it he was finished and gave the paper back to the owl as he lay the pen on the table. The owl lifted its wings, and flew, through the ceiling.

"Can I sleep over?," I asked quietly. Radagast looked at me.

"Of course, but just if you promise to go back to Mirkwood and explain everything to Thranduil and Legolas." Radagast gave me a small, warm smile.

*

"Aspect! Aspect!" Someone tapped me on the shoulder many, many times. "You need to wake up!"

I opened my eyes. "Yes?," I asked, looking around in the room, when I saw Radagast stand beside me.

"I got a letter back from Beorn! He says it is okay for him with you moving to him," Radagast said happy.

"Is it true?," I asked happy and sat up in the bed. Radagast nodded. "I will go right to Mirkwood after breakfast and tell them."

*

I stood outside the gates to Mirkwood. I had been walking all day, and it began to get dark. "Okay," I said under my breath, before I walked closer to the gates as they opened.

"Thranduil!," I said when I saw him sit on his throne, as I walked to it.

"Aspect! I am glad you are back, where have you been?," Thranduil asked and sat more up in his throne when he saw me.

"To Radagast," I almost murmured.

"I have heard you and Legolas had a fight. It does not help to run away from your problems."

"What am I else going to do? I will continue running. I have something to tell you," I said and took a deep breath. "Radagast told me about another skin changer."

Thranduil looked shocked. "He was not supposed to tell you about him yet," he murmured.

"But he did, and I want to move to him."

"No. The answer is an absolute no."

"Why not? You can not say what I can do or not."

"I can because after your family died I promised to protect you with all of my life, because that is how much your family loved you, with all of their lives! So do not come here saying I cannot tell you what you can do or not!" Thranduil stood up.

"Maybe you did, but my family would let me do what I want to! If I want to move to Beorn I should do that, to learn to live more like a skin changer and less like an elf!"

"It is dangerous, the answer is no!"

"What are you talking about?," I heard a familiar voice ask behind me.

"Aspect went to Radagast after your fight, and heard about an other skin changer named Beorn. She now want to live with him," Thrandil said, now with a more calm voice.

"Aspect is that true?," Legolas asked behind me. I slowly turned around.

"Yes. I do not want to live here anymore, I want to get out in the world, meet other skin changers," I said, staring at the ground.

"What about us?"

"There is no us anymore Legolas, I saw what you did in your room," I looked up at Legolas, he looked a bit sad at me, but he was blushing a bit.

"The answer is still no," I heard Thranduil say behind me.

"No! The answer is not no. The answer is 'do what you want Aspect because we cannot control your life'! One of the reasons why I want to leave is because I got threatened with my life! I got told if I did not leave you, the orcs would kill all of you, every single one!"

"The orcs is not able to get through the gates of my kingdom. Do not underrate my guards and people, young lady! We are finished. Go to your room," Thranduil said as he pointed at me. I knew it was no point to argue back. He always won.

I turned around, and walked toward my room.

~~~~~~
I just want to say a big thank you to all of you that is reading my books and voting cus you're amazing and I love you.
If you were here I would give you a big hug😌