Part 30 - Throwback 7 (1)

You are now going to hear, maybe one of my last stories from when I was young that I remember. From the time when I and Legolas were a couple. Many things happened on a short time, and after all this years I cannot still believe it. This was right before I moved to Beorn.

I was in my room. Overthinking. I had been thinking about what the orc had said to me, about killing me and my friend if I not moved away from them. That I could not tell anyone did it even worse. Legolas had many times asked me what was wrong, but I never answered. That sometimes ended with him getting mad, but he tried to calm me down anyway. He was always thinking on protecting me, and help me with my problems, but this was a problem I had to figure out for myself.

I heard a knock on the door, and looked up to see Legolas in the door. "Hey, can I come in?," he asked. I whipped away my tears.

"Yes," I said as I sat better up in the bed. Legolas came in and closed the door after him. He sat down on the bed.

"What is wrong?," he asked and took my hand as he looked me in the eyes.

"Nothing," I said, trying to not look down in my lap.

"I see it is something. Please tell me," Legolas said, still holding my eyes.

"It is nothing," I said a bit louder.

"Aspect, please. I saw you cried when I came in-," Legolas began, but I cut him off.

"Maybe you saw that, but you cannot help everyone with everything, I need to solve this problem alone!," I said, near to start crying again.

"I just want what is best for you," he said, trying to calm his voice, but failed. I heard he was getting angry at me, and I could understand.

"The best for me is you leaving me."

"You said I could come in." Legolas began to higher his voice, and stood up.

"Legolas please-."

"No," he cut me off. "No. I will not be calm. I feel like we are trying too hard."

"Trying too hard to what?"

"To be a couple. It is like we are just together to have an excuse for kissing each other. You know we kissed before we were a couple? When you were happy and shared your problems with me."

I stood up too. "Legolas I cannot share this problem with you because I got told to not! I could really need your help but I cannot!"

"Who is stopping you from it."

"Someone," I said low.

"Who is this someone?"

"I cannot tell!"

"That is what I knew."

"What?"

"You are cheating!"

"What?! I have never ever cheated on you, and I never ever will!" We just stood there, yelling up in each other faces.

"Maybe you do not want to but I have heard the other boys."

"I am not interested in the other boys! Legolas I like you, not anyone else," I said, and felt tears begin to stream down my face. I could not believe he said that to me.

"Maybe you like me more than I like you then," Legolas murmured. "I feel like we are pressing our friendship just to be the perfect couple. Why can we not just be friends?"

"Because we like each other. We will never be the perfect couple. You are an elf and I am a wolf."

"Osonia said she liked me again," Legolas murmured, even lower, that I hardly heard it.

"What?! This in not the right time to take this up!"

"Maybe she is right with me being with the wrong person."

I felt more tears come. "Then we are finished."

"What? You cannot mean that?"

"I mean it. You cannot tolerate any of my choices, and it looks like you have a girl extra. Because if you love two people at the same time, just choose the second, because if you really loved the first one, you would not have fallen for the second." The tears streamed down my face, more than ever. Legolas just stood there, looking at me like he did not feel anything.

"If you feel it that way," Legolas said, turned on his heel and was quicker than ever out the door again. I was left in the room, crying. He actually did it. He just left me. I maybe said things, things I did not have the control over saying, but maybe I meant it, maybe not. I lay down in the bed, hugging my pillow, hoping all this was just a nightmare. What would happen? Would I and Legolas ever be friends again? Where was I going if not?

I stood up. Saying sorry would be the best solution. I walked out of my room, through the corridor, past some rooms and other corridors, and stop outside Legolas' room. My tears had dried, making my skin feel dry and hard. I heard Legolas talk inside his room, but did not hear what he said. He suddenly stopped talking, and when I opened the door a bit and looked through the crack, I saw his arms around a person. His head leaned into a person. His lips kissing a person. He kissed someone else. I let the doorknob, and took some few steps backwards. I could not believe it.

Was I going to cry, or go into the room? No. None. I and Legolas had broken up, we were finished, he had moved on pretty quick, almost too quick. Instead, I turned around and went to the gate. I changed to wolf when I came out, and ran as fast as I could to Radagast's house.

~~~~~~

I am actually finished with the first chapter of the new book, but I really want it to be perfect🌚