8. Goodbye's

Louis' POV

She hangs up and my heart sinks. She rejected me. She thinks I cheated on her with a slut like Kylie. I didn't. I wouldn't. I couldn't even if I wanted to. Unknown to Eleanor, I love her way too much! I'm head over heels in love with that girl. She's got me wrapped around her little, dainty perfect finger. I'd never cheat on her. EVER! She's too amazing. Too perfect. I'd never find someone as amazing and beautiful and perfect and gorgeous as Eleanor Calder. She's the definition on perfection. Every time she smiles my heart flutters, everytime she hugs me my heart quickens, every time she holds my hand my brain goes into over drive and my heart skips a beat, every time we kiss I get tingles, everything just stops. Nothing else matters when she's beside me. Nothing matters because she's with me, by my side. And when she's not at my side, I have nothing. My hearts broken, My minds broken, I'm broken. I need her. She keeps me going. She's my world, she's my everything. Without her I can't survive. Without her, I'm dead. I'm just a body floating around with no meaning. Nothing at all. Pointless. Meaningless without her. Without her, I don't want to live. I don't want to live. I don't want to live anymore with Eleanor.

I go into the bathroom and run a bath of water to the top. I take out my phone and text Eleanor.

Without you, I'm broken. I have no meaning in life without you. Goodbye Eleanor x

I hit send and sit in the tub, fully clothed.

Goodbye world.....

Sky's POV

I sigh as my body enters the warm water of the bath tub. I smile relaxingly as the bubbles cover the water, making it look warm and inviting. Even though bubbles cover the water, making nothing visible, my big tummy peeps out the top of the water. I frown slightly. My tummy seems to have gotten smaller. I frown. Its probably just me! I enjoy the rest of my bath and get dressed. I have a doctors appointment in an hour. Harry can't make it so its just me. I dry my hair and put it into a plait. I check my twitter and sigh, wishing I hadn't.

I posted a picture of Harry and I on Saturday. My belly sticks out in the picture making it obvious I'm pregnant. The caption I out underneath was : Celebrating ten weeks preggers! :D

The comments aren't......lovely.

@Harrys_gravy_keeper63428: You whore!!! Who's baby is it?? Harry's or one of the others?

@lilmiss1dfan2986: bitch! hope you miscarry bitch

@brittluvsniall4evsa: go die bitch and take ur baby with you!

Each one stung but the last two were unnessicary!

I reply to their comments

@_Real_Sky_Clears: @lilmiss1dfan2986 @brittluvsniall4evsa leave my little babies out of this! And their HARRY'S btw! Your just jealous spiteful bitches so piss off and leave my babies alone!

I hit send and refresh the page. I laugh. Harry replies to the girls a few seconds before me

@Harry_Styles: @lilmiss1dfan2986 @brittluvsniall4evsa Leave my girlfriend and my babies out of this! And their MINE btw! Just piss of! You guys are just spiteful bitches! Leave mybabies and Sky alone!

I look at my notifications and see that my tweet has a,ready gotten 164 retweets and I have 70 mentions. I ignore all of them and put my laptop away. I have thirty minutes till my appointment. I grab my bag and get into the car. I start driving just as my phone rings. Its Eleanor. I ignore it. I can't talk on my phone and drive at the same time! I have two other people to think about now!

Eleanor's POV

I get a text from Louis. I think about just deleting it but then figure what harm will it do to just read it?

From Louis:

Without you, I'm broken. My life has no meaning without you. Goodbye Eleanor x

I scream and drop the phone. Oh God! NO LOUIS NO!!! I run to my car and start driving at 100 mph to get to Louis house. I don't give two shits if I get a speeding ticket! Louis is more important. Please tell me he's not doing this! I pull up to his apartment and run in, knocking at his door repeatedly. No answer. I try the handle but its locked, I scream for the second time and kick the door open. I look around, tears running down my face.

'LOUIS!' I scream desperetly. 'LOUIS WHERE ARE YOU?!'

I hear water running. I run into the bathroom and scream. Louis is lying in the bath, under the water with his eyes wide open. I grab his at and pul,him out of the bath, soaking myself in the process.

'Louis!'I scream as I hit his face repeatedly, trying to get him to open his eyes.

I start to give him CPR. Nothing. I call the ambulance quickly and explain the situation to them.

I look at Louis and shake him.

'Louis please!' I scream. 'PLEASE!'

I cry into his cold chest. His face is white and emotionless, eyes wide and lifeless. He looks.....dead. I check for a pulse and find none. The souj dof sirens fills the air and a few minutes later, paramedics fill the room. They put Louis onto a stretcher and bring him to the ambulance. I get in and grip his hand tightly. The paramedics all look at me sadly as they give him CPR. They have attached him to a heart monitor. I try and call all the boys and Sky but no one picks up. I look at Louis heart monitor helplessly. The line is straight and a beeping sound fills the room. I look back at Louis lifeless face. I did this. I'm a monster...

Authors Note

HEYYYY! Ok so I update in the same week! Yay me! Haha ok so here's the chapter! Louisssssss!! :,( Ok so NO ONE COMMENTS OR VOTES ANYMORE! I have gotten like one vote and no comments on my chapters but loads of reads! I don't want to be one of those authors who's like 5 votes or no updates but seriously! I need some votes! So I would reallllllly like 5votes and 3 comments and an update will come quicker!!

Mucho love bitchez

~Niamh x