Imagine #34- Thomas

Thomas P.O.V

"Where is she?!" I yell at the lady, grabbing her by the collar of the white lab coat that she was wearing. "Tell us or I swear to god I wil-"

"Tommy, stop it!"Newt pulls me of her and she stumbles back into Minho who firmly holds her by her upper arms.

"She knows where Y/N is Newt!" 

"Well killing her wont bloody tell us will it?" he glares at her. 

I nod, my fists still clenched so hard that my knuckles are beginning to go white. 

"Minho, don't let go of her" Newt commands. 

"Don't even think about running." Minho whispers in her ear "You didn't put me in that shucking maze to make me a runner for nothing!" he growls.

"Newt!" I throw my hands in the air "We need to find Y/N! Who knows what they are doing to her!" 

"Okay we will find her! Just calm down!" He grabs my shoulders as I breath fast, my fists shaking by my sides. Sweat is running down the side of my head and I shake it off violently.

We spin around as a scream echo's down the corridor. 

"Th-that can't be her.." I whisper, shaking my head. 

 The high pitch scream sounds again and my body tenses- I feel everyone tensing too. 

Before I even know what I am doing, I am running in the sound of the terrible noise. 

"Y/N!" I shout, my voice straining "Y/N!" I have no idea where my legs are taking me but all I am doing is following the sound of the awful noise. 

I skid to a halt as I see...I see a body. Laying there lifeless. 

I look around. No one is here. This must be a set up. It has to be. 

I take a step closer and I see the face. Eyes shut. Lips slightly parted. Hair sprawled partially on face but mostly on the floor. I recognise that hair instantly. 

"Y/N?" I whisper crouching down slightly. It can't be her. It cant be. 

I gently remove a strand of hair from her face. 

It is her. 

"Y/N..." i say a bit louder. "Y/N!" I rub her shoulders gently, hoping she will wake up. I put my finger against her neck to check a pulse. Slow, but it's there. A small wave of relief washes over me. She's alive. 

"T-tom..." she breaths, so quiet it's barley audible.

"Y/N! Can you hear me?"

"R-run" she warns her eyes beginning to flicker open but only slightly. I see the hint of Y/E/C but then it disappears again.

"I'm not leaving you, I promised." I whisper

The corners of her mouth lift and a tear slides down her soft cheeks. I wipe it off with my thumb and  grab her frail hand gently with my other hand.

"I-i love you..." she whispers.

"N-no! NO!" my eyes dart around her but she suddenly goes limp. "Y/N! Don't leave me...please!"

"I see you have found her." a cruel voice says behind me. I stand up and slowly turn around. 

There he is standing cowardly, with a line of guards with guns and shields stood behind him.

"Janson" I spit. 

"Nice to see you too Thomas" he says sarcasticly. 

"What have you done?" I growl.

"You have no idea"he says with a wicked grin spread across his face. 

Then I feel something triggering inside me and all goes black.