Imagine #14- Thomas (You run in the maze)

You wait at the maze doors. Waiting for Thomas. Itching to see him, hold him, kiss him...your snapped out of your thoughts by the sound of the maze doors beginning to close. Most of the gladers have already began to gather around you now, Newt is by your side, his face anxious.
No, no this can't be happening.
Where is he?
The doors are moving slowly, as if enjoying your torture.
You wish they would move slower though.
To give Thomas more time.
But right now time is running out.
And things aren't good.
Then you see him.
His clothes torn, dirty with blood. But he is holding someone. Alby. Every step he takes makes him groan in agony and he looks exhausted.
He's not going to make it. The gladers around you a cheering Thomas to go on. You block them out, focusing on Thomas, praying silently he will make it.
The doors are getting closer and closer together now. And now you have to make your choice. You looks around at everyone beside you: Chuck, Newt,Minho and even Gally are screaming for him to carry on but he is slowing down. Everything seems to go in slow motion and you run through the small gap into the maze. The walls pressing on your front and back.
But you make it.
You collapse on the ground.
"Y/n?!" Thomas yells at you "what the hell have you done?!"
He runs over to you as you try to lift yourself up. He holds you to him. You whimper silently.
"I'm sorry Thomas," you whisper breathlessly.
"Don't be, Y/N" he whispers, you can hear and feel the rapid speed of his heart "I just don't won't to lose you"
You hold him close, shutting your eyes"We can do this Thomas" you look up at him. He looks at you and presses his lips against your forehead. The whirrs and grievers sound in the distance, echoing off the walls.
"I love you so much" he says into your hair.
"I love you too,"