Imagine #32- Gally

You groan, lifting another hefty log and adding it too the pile you have been building up through the day. I

You wipe the sweat of your forehead and bend down to lift another one, the wood making your hands sore.

You breath heavily and wrap your arms around it, you can feel your muscles straining but you attempt to ignore it. You chuck it onto the pile and look around for your water.

Eventually you find your bottle but it's laying down. All the water is spilled out of it. You basically want to cry and you kick it hard, making it fly of the ground and roll across the grass.

You lift a hand to your head and sway a little, moving from feet to feet and holding your arm out to steady. Your head goes light and you stumble on the ground. Suddenly, your feet are swept out from underneath you and your head hits the grass and everything fades.

"Y/N?" you hear someone shouting.

You open one of your eyes slightly. Light blinds you and you moan and shut it again. You hear a sigh of relief and someone moving the hair from your forehead.

"Y/N?" you hear someone whisper.

"What??" you moan.

The person chuckles and takes your shoulders lightly lifting your back of the ground.

"What happened?" you open your eyes slowly, knowing the time it would take to adjust to the light.

"You passed out Y/N"

"Eugh.." You open your eyes fully to see smirking Gally knelt beside you. "Help me up would ya shank?"

"No, your going to the medjacks for some rest" he picks you up with ease and carries you bridal style.

"Fine..." there was no point arguing so you shut your eyes.

"Gally?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"My head hurts..." you moan like a little child and squirm slightly in his arms.

"I know.." he sighs, holding you a bit tighter "Stop squirming would you?"

"Mmm?" you stop and feel your self being set down on a bed. "Here already?"

Gally tucks the sheets in around you "You were just outside slinthead"

"Umm no need to be rude?" you raise your eyebrow rubbing your eyes.

"My sincere apologies"

"No need for sarcasm!"

"Sorry mum" he chuckles.

"GALLY!" you warn.

"Okay okay y/n!" he lifts his hands up in surrender.

"Thank you" you nod, smiling a little. "Gally I am fine..I only fainted"you protest.

"No your not!" he sits beside you. "What if it was only just 'fainting'? What if your actually ill? It could be dangerous! You ne-"

"Okay Gally!" you hold his shoulders "But I want to sleep! Fainting it tiring..." you lay down and roll your eyes as he pulls the sheet up to your waist, tucking you in.

You shut your eyes but feel your hair being moved around.

"Gally..." you open your eyes "what are you doing..?"

The hair playing stops.

"N-nothing.." he says innocently- but obviously lying.

"No, I don't mind carry on." you smile as he carries on. You feel his fingers gently combing through the knots in your hair and gathering strands from the side of your head.

Your beginning to drift of to sleep again but feel the weight next to you being lifted of.

"Gally.."

"Yes?"

"Don't go.." you shift and turn over, making more room for him- knowing he would stay with you.

You hear the door shut and see Gally get under the sheet but keeping a respectful distance from you. You sigh and shuffle closer to him.

"You know if Alby catches me he will go ballistic?" he tucks a piece of your hair which is draped over your face behind your ear.

You shrug "I'll take the blame"

"Okay.." he shuts his eyes and you watch him breath heavily before hearing some light snores. You smile and kiss him on the nose.

"Love you..." you say before you eventually fall asleep too, your head in the crook of his neck and you arm laid carelessly on his torso.

Sorry for not updating!! I've been camping and all that jazz....