Imagine #19- Gally (He tells you he loves you)

Your P.O.V

Okay, let's get this straight. I have a huge crush on Gally. There I said it. Go tease me all you want.

But I can't help it.

Well...I probably cou-

No I can't!

Well, to be honest when I first met him I didn't like him. No, let me re-phrase that. I HATED him. I'm pretty sure he hated me too.

His stupid attitude pissed me off and he blamed me for everything here in the glade and the things that went wrong.

I tried to ignore him but he used to be really mean.

But he grew on me.

I know that sounds stupid but it's true.

Well, he didn't exactly grow on me..he kind of saved me.

You see being the only girl in the glade isn't easy seeing as I am surrounded my these sexually confused boys because they have never really seen a girl before.

I was used to being flirted with but one time a glader took things too far.

I reckon if Gally wasn't there to help me I would be scared of everything here in the Glade.

But I didn't want to be scared of everything here as it's my new home.

After that Gally got nicer and I spent more time with him.

I became a builder and we would talk, laugh and sometimes even flirt through the long boring days.

And we still do.

I just really want him to see me as more of a friend.

But I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Gally's P.O.V

"So, here's the thing Y/N...I really like you and I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend?" I repeated to myself pacing back and forth in my room.

Today I was going to tell Y/N I loved her.

I just don't know how to tell her.

I have liked her ever since she came up in the box but I didn't want her to see that- especially with Alby's strict rules.

I sit on my bed and pick up the bunch of colourful flowers that I had picked from the fields for Y/N.

I stare at the beauty in them.

Just like Y/N...

Okay that was a bit cheesy.

But I am so nervous it's unreal.

People see me as the big, strong and short tempered glader of the glade. Which I suppose I kind of am but no-one sees that I have feelings too. They think that I'm a big..bully. Which I don't really want to be. That's why expressing to Y/N my feelings about her is going to be so hard. Everyone will look at me differently. But I don't care.

I love her.

Your P.O.V

I wander into the homestead looking for Gally. I am bored to death and need to talk to someone.

I tried talking to the animals but they aren't very good listeners so that was a stupid idea.

I climb the creaky stairs until I reach the long corridor of rooms which are where all the keepers sleep.

Gally sleeps down here because he is in charge of the builders.

I slowly walk towards Gally's room and see the door is open a creak. I peer through the gap and see him pacing back and forth in his room and there a bunch of beautiful flowers on his bed. I see he is talking to himself.

"...Here's the thing...I like you..will you be my..."

Wait, what is he doing?

I see him then sit down on his bed next to the flowers. He picks them up and stares at them, as if lost in his thoughts.

He is mumbling something to himself although I'm not sure what.

I try to lean in more on the door but the force makes it swing in, letting me stumble in. He stands up shocked and I straighten up.

"Y/N?" he asks, puzzled.

"Yeah, I...um..uh I was just trying to find you..and then..uh.." I stutter, I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks. A small smile plays on his lips as he watches me embarrass myself.

"It's not funny you know" I mumble and go and sit on his bed. He comes and sits next to me placing the flowers that were in his hands beside him.

He stares at me while I play with my fingers.

"Why are you staring at me?" my voice a whisper. Our faces are only a couple of centimeters apart now. I look away but he doesn't take his eyes of my face. It's as if he is trying to memorize every feature.

"Because..your beautiful," he puts a hand under my chin and lifts my head up. I look into his eyes and look back at him. He leans in slightly and our lips connect and it's the best feeling ever.

Gally's P.O.V

She kissed me back.