Imagine #8- Thomas (Your ill)

You are curled up in your bed, your head throbbing and your ears have a constant ringing. You sniff and cough madly. All you want right now was Thomas but it was early in the morning so he was probably getting ready to run. You groan and turn over, facing Thomas' side of the bed, wishing he was here to cuddle you and make you feel better. You hate being ill - feeling so gross and useless. The gladers would treat you like you are incapable of doing anything if u had a small cut on your finger or something- some days you don't mind but today you do. Sighing, you hug Thomas' pillow and fall back to sleep.

You wake up and feel someone's breath on the back of your neck. You freeze. This can't be Thomas because he is in the maze. Who is this then?

You freak out and scramble off the bed, turning around to see who was in yours and Thomas' bed.
oh.
"Thomas?" You croak, sniffing and crawling back into bed. He is sound asleep. You get back under the covers and snuggle your head into his chest- listening to his steady heartbeat. He shifts and wraps his arms protectively around you.
"Y/N..." He whispers into your hair, kissing you on the head. You respond with a sniff and a moan. "Are you feeling better?" He whispers again. A manage another groan. He chuckles and squeezes you tighter in his arms.
"Why aren't you in the maze, Thomas?" You mumble into his chest.
"I ran the maze extra quick for my sick baby," he sighs "I was really worried about you.."
You smile and kiss his chest.
"I love you so much Thomas "
"I love you too Y/N" and you fall back to sleep in his arms.