imagine #9- Gally (He doesn't forget)

You are at the doors of the maze, ready to start running. You haven't seen your boyfriend Gally all morning. Normally he would come to the doors and see you off- but he isn't here. All of your hope drops, he is like your rock. He gives you support when you need it. And today, all you really want now is him. You look at your watch- you have 4 minutes before the door opens. You look around the peaceful glade- scanning it for any signs of Gally- nothing. Minho stands beside you, gripping his harness and jogging on the spot- mentally preparing for his run.

"You ready Y/N?" he asks you. You look at the ground, kicking the stones that lay around your feet.

"Yeah.." you mumble, shrugging.

"Hey is it Gally?" he looks at you.

"How do you know?" you croak, eyes watery.

"Hey don't cry Y/N" he says punching your shoulder playfully. "Look, I'm sure he's just running late Y/N." Minho knows that Gally is always there for you and not once has he never not said good bye to you. Before you can reply you hear someone shout your name. You turn around, shocked. Gally is running at full speed towards you.

"Gal-" you start but are cut of from him tackling you to the ground. He looks up at you red faced,sweaty and out of breath.

"Y/N.." he breaths. "I'm so...sorry...I'm late...but I was getting you....these" he reaches over you and picks up a bunch of flowers.

"Gally.." but he cuts you off with a long kiss.

"Y/N I love you so much.."

"I love you to Gally" you smile and kiss him again.

"Ew guys, I'm still here!"you here Minho groan but you choose to ignore him and kiss Gally again.